Vistara Coupons and Offers- June 2019
Oops! No Current Offers!
Here's a good news - we have collected some amazing Offers & Coupons from similar other websites specially for you! Scroll below to see!!!
Similar Coupons and Offers
Vistara - Expired Voucher
- Flight Summer Sale – Fares starting at Rs.849
- Summer Offer for Club Vistara members: Flat 10% off using promo code
- ICICI Bank Users: Up to Rs 800 cashback on domestic flights
- Punjab National Bank Offer: Rs 800 cashabck on Domestic Flights
- IndusInd Bank Users: Up to Rs 800 cashback on domestic flights
Vistara - Fly the New Feeling
Vistara, a joint venture between Tata Sons Ltd and Singapore Airlines (SIA), was launched as a full service airline in 2013. However, the company commenced its operations in January 2015. The company, whose name means limitless expanse in Sanskrit, is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
The two companies involved – the Tata Group and SIA – don’t need any introduction. Where on one hand the Tata Group’s single aim is to facilitate high quality of life to the communities it serves globally, SIA has a committed fleet modernisation, product and service innovation and market leadership, which has set it apart as a world-class carrier.
Borne out of the DNA of these two global leaders, Vistara is bound to uphold the highest ethical standards and business conduct.
In August 2015, the airline infused equity of INR 2 billion, as a part of the planned funding of INR 5 billion by Tata and SIA together. As of March 2016, Vistara was a 900-people strong firm.
Categories and Key Facts
In its short span of operations, Vistara has grown leaps and bounds by enhancing its fleet and expanding its network across India. In a bid to satiate the growing demand, Vistara now caters to 18 destinations including Port Blair with 487 weekly frequencies and connects India better with many via and connecting flights.
- By the end of 2016, the current fleet is planned to grow to thirteen aircraft, leading to introduction of new destinations and increased frequencies to the existing network offering more choices of departure and arrival to the customers. There are new strategic partnerships - with airline and non-airline companies - in the pipeline which will further emancipate the airline’s value proposition for its FFP (Club Vistara) members.
- Vistara has already achieved the benchmark of flying more than two million customers and it is firmly working on its promise of delivering seamless travel experience to flyers.
- India’s fastest growing full service carrier has recently signed an MoU with Starbucks coffee company – the leading roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world – for serving the on-board passengers with its refreshing coffee. This collaboration indicates Vistara’s longstanding commitment to create a class-apart experience for its customers by offering high-quality food and beverages onboard.
- As of April 2016, Vistara has a 2.3 percent share of the domestic carrier market.
Vistara Online Deals
Vistara’s online booking portal – www. Airvistara.com – is user-friendly and quick. The all new Vistara servicing app further makes air travel easy and hassle free for its buyers. The Vistara app brings its users to the access of their Club Vistara account, complete with account summary and e-card, right in your palm.
- Flight Booking : Browse and book your flight on your phone
- Manage your Booking : Make any changes without logging in again and again
- Flight status and schedules : Track recent flights in terms of arrivals and departures
- Easy access to Club Vistara Account Summary and E-card: If you're a Club Vistara Member, you can check your transaction summary, your tier level and your E card on your device. If you are not a Club Vistara member, you can even join the Club for free on the app.
- Check–In: Check in to your flight from the comfort of your home or office and get an e-boarding pass.
The Vistara App can be downloaded on Android and Apple operating systems. The company is also present on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google Plus. Offers and deals relating to flight bookings are offered through these portals too. Vistara intends to stay connected to its flyers, investors and business partners through these websites.
Vistara is not only about making a booking for flight but booking a delightful experience. Vistara flight coupons attract many travellers to get the best prices for their travel. Discount coupons for Vistara Airlines are available on its own portal as well as on other travel booking places like makemytrip, cleartrip etc. There are attractive deals for first time users as well. In a bid to gratify their users’ loyalty, Vistara keeps introducing Flight Ticket Offers & Deals on various occasions. The app users can also avail deeper Air Vistara coupons on their booking through phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use the online booking service?
Online Booking is very easy. All you need to do is go the Booking Widget and follow the steps mentioned below:
Search - Fill in the desired origin and destination with the dates that you want to travel and go ahead with the search.
Select - Once you have submitted the details, you can select the flight best suited to you.
Fill in the Details – You will now be prompted to share the passenger details and payment information. Need not worry, your information is safe with us at any given point.
Confirmation - Once your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation mail on the email ID you have shared with us while filling in the passenger details.
2. How do I cancel my ticket and get a refund if there’s a sudden change in travel plans?
Cancellation and request for refund on tickets can be placed through their customer service centre (1860-108-9999 or +91 120 669 9901) up to 01 hour before the scheduled flight departure. There are no refunds on fares except taxes (Government taxes) slotted under ‘non-refundable’ and ‘promotional discount’ fares.
For refund of fares that do not fall under the ‘non-refundable’ and ‘promotional discount’ category and booked through the Internet, the amount is paid back to the credit/ debit card used for purchasing the ticket.