eBay Coupons and Offers- September 2023
Shop with valid eBay Coupons and save up to 80%. Latest eBay Offers include 9% Off on all products, Get 7% Off when you pay through Freecharge, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime @ Rs. 8,499 only, Upto 50% off on best selling Mobiles, Upto 50% off on Home Appliances, Upto 50% off on Fashion. Save more with eBay Promo Codes.
Never Miss a Deal From eBay
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
eBay Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Contact no : 1800-209-3229
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free eBay coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
eBay - Buy it. Sell it. Love it.
eBay offers savings on everything customers buy
Ebay presents an exclusive and diverse collection of clothing and apparel for Men and Women, offering significant savings on the cost of all that they have purchased by using ebay coupons. Customers also have the option of saving more through ebay discount coupons that are offered on popular transactions with banks such as HDFC, ICICI, Axis, SBI, Kotak, Master Cards, Visa Cards and more.
eBay India Pvt. Ltd is the Indian arm of California-headquartered e-commerce firm eBay Inc, an American multinational firm, connecting consumers and businesses through internet. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and is headquartered in San Jose, USA. eBay is focused to bring in a positive social and environmental change in economies by aligning its technology, expertise and global networks.
One of the success stories of dot-com bubble, today eBay is a huge global company which has gone local in more than 30 countries. With its main website as eBay.com, it works under different domain names for different nations (India, Japan, UK, Netherlands etc.).
Internet facilitates a huge virtual market for all the sellers. They don’t need a distribution network to sell their products to masses. eBay gives a platform to sell smartly. Selling on eBay enables a seller to reach millions of customers while ensuring fast and hassle free shipping of orders. Sellers can set up their online store easily and list their products in India as well as abroad. eBay’s dedicated courier partners take care of picking, packing and delivering the items. Not only this, eBay assists with professional services at every step of online selling. There are online training sessions that help sellers manage and grow their online business with ease. eBay facilitates a platform, solutions, and support sellers need to grow their businesses and be successful.
eBay also understands that sellers might require funds for business expansions and alliances, working capital fulfilment and inventory management. To make their fundraising easy, eBay has partnered with various financial institutions which can offer various loan categories to the sellers. These financial facilitators have specific expertise for online sellers and can help them avail flexible loans with competitive rates of interest.
eBay Key Facts
- eBay entered India in 2004 by acquiring Bazee.com, an auction site, much before the entry of of Flipkart and Snapdeal (Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd). Flipkart was started in 2007, Snapdeal in 2010 and Amazon launched its India operations in 2013. The company ceded its early-mover advantage to local competitors who went on a fund-raising spree and spent heavily on customer acquisition. Its growth in India was restrained by multiple exits at the top management level and limited infusion of funds by the parent.
- eBay India operations have seen a slowdown in growth for the year ended 31 March 2015, at a time when competitors such as Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon are more than doubling their sales annually. According to documents available with the Registrar of Companies (RoC), eBay’s revenue grew 23% to Rs.132.10 crore in FY15. Its revenue had grown 33% to Rs.107.60 crore in FY14 from Rs.81 crore the year before.
- The website currently caters to 162 million active buyers across 190 markets. Driven to deliver strong business performance, the company also works to enable greener commerce and promote the power of giving.
- The eBay app is a very good option to buy and sell stuff on the go, get amazing deals from trusted sellers and manage your account anytime, anywhere. It makes it very easy to shop, search, bid, sell and save money through one’s mobile phone or tab. One can also save his / her wishlist, search items with the barcode scanner and used exclusive coupons and deals to save money. Also there are welcome deals and gift vouchers for the first time users. EBay app can be downloaded for Apple, Android and Windows operating systems. Customers can view their full range of products on the app facilitating a convenient, fast and secure browsing and quick shopping. Even sellers can list their items in minutes through the app and manage their account. There are more than 314 million app downloads for eBay till date.
- On its road to success, eBay entered into many strategic alliances and made several acquisitions. It acquired PayPal in 2002. In 2014, it announced that it would spin off PayPal as an independent company. This spin off was completed in 2015. eBay also reported Craiglist (2004), Skype (2005) and Stubhub (2007) as its major acquisitions.
- An exclusive parcel booking counter for eBay India sellers was inaugurated at Meerut head post office in Meerut Cantt area recently. The city has thus become the first in UP to have such a facility for the e-tailing giant. The exclusive counter aims to simplify product dispatch service of eBay's seller community
- eBay is looking at expanding its fashion and lifestyle categories and acquiring online fashion retailers.
eBay Coupons and Discounts
Whatever materialistic stuff exists in the world is probably up for sale on eBay. Its mission is to be the best online shopping destination and create value for its users whenever they make a purchase. eBay coupon and offers are something that delight every consumer. eBay discount coupons, eBay promo code and eBay coupon codes for online shopping are available not only on their own website but also with other online coupon vendors. Such offers attract a customer to make more and more online purchases. All a user has to do is apply these codes while making a purchase and the stipulated discount will show on his final bill. Sometimes these offer and discount codes make one avail discount on discounted prices as well.
Offers pertaining to eBay online mobile and accessories are extended to customers to further boost the sales of mobile phones online. Today’s generation changes its mobile every six months. Online mobile offers attract them the most. There are various deals and discounts which offer cashbacks, free accessories (headphones, mobile covers etc) and reward points to delight the customers. eBay offers mobile selection from the top most brands like Apple iPhones, Samsung, HTC, OnePlus, Sony, Nokia, Micromax, Lenovo and Google nexus.
eBay electronic deals also attract many online shoppers. eBay’s electronics favourites are e-book readers, laptops, audio instruments, cameras, TVs, LEDs, iPads, printers and much more.
How to Use eBay Coupons?
1. Search for eBay at Paylesser India in Search Bar.
2. Click on "Get Coupon".
3. After clicking on Get Coupon a popup will open with eBay Coupon Code. Copy this Code, after this eBay website will be open automatically in left window or click on Open eBay Website.
4. At the time of Checkout paste your coupon into the voucher box. Apply voucher and you will get discount instantly.
eBay operates in multiple categories including: Mahabazaar, Mobile & Accessories, Electronics, Men's Fashion, Women's Fashion, Home & Kitchen, Sports, Health & Beauty, Automotive, Cars & Bikes, Baby, Kids & Toys, Gifts & Sweets, Books, Stationery, etc.
India’s consumption of digital content is growing rapidly and online shopping is one of the main drivers. eBay endeavours to delight Indian customers by giving them what they want – numerous product categories to choose from, best prices in the industry, seamless delivery system and an overall pleasing online shopping experience. Not only this, eBay.in is a great platform for sellers to sell their products in India as well as abroad.
How do I track my order?
eBay orders are processed through a seamless support system. As soon as an order goes into processing, its order number and courier details are intimated to the buyer through mail and message. This way a customer can keep a track of his order. If any issue arises, a dedicated customer support desk is available 24x7 to resolve the same.
How do gift cards work?
Apart from charity, personalised individual and corporate gifting has also been made very easy. Now anyone can gift an e-gift card which gives wide choices to suit everyone’s tastes and needs. Available in different monetary denominations, a gift card is a good option to save time and effort and yet make someone feel special!
How secure is my payment through eBay?
EBay ensures fool-proof purchase protection to its buyers. They are dedicated to provide a safe and secure online shopping experience while facilitating convenient payment options, easy cancellations and instant refunds. One can choose to pay through debit card, credit card, net banking, EMIs or even cash-on- delivery. There are offers that if the payment is done through a specific bank network (with which EBay has a tie-up), the buyer will be entitled to more of discount or cashback or both. eBay India owned PaisaPay is their payments partner to ensure safety and security of payments made by the buyers.
eBay thrives to create an economy which is enabled by people, powered by technology and open for all. It focuses to empower people and facilitate opportunities through connected commerce i.e. they intend to establish strong connection between buyers and sellers so that both parties can enjoy fast, secure and valuable product experiences.