Snapdeal Shopping Offers, Sale, Daily Deals & Coupons- December 2019
Latest Snapdeal shopping offers on electronics, mobile phones, fashion, home and kitchen appliances, Snapdeal Bank promotions, 10% instant discount using credit & debit cards, EMI options, Snapdeal Cards and more only on Paylesser India
Never Miss a Deal From Snapdeal
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Snapdeal Shopping Offers, Sale, Daily Deals & Coupons
Verified On: 09 December 2019
Snapdeal - Dil Ki Deal
Delhi-based company Snapdeal was incorporated in February 2010 by Kunal Bahl (a Wharton graduate) and Rohit Bansal (an alumnus of IIT Delhi). The portal snapdeal.com grew immensely to be India’s largest online marketplace boasting of a collection of more than 12 million products across numerous categories. The portal gets its sellers from thousands of regional, national and international brands satisfying its millions of users across the country. The products are delivered to more than 5000 cities and towns in India. There are around 300,000 sellers on Snapdeal. Softbank, Alibaba, Foxconn, Temasek, Myriad and Wipro promoter Azim Premji are the investors in the company.
Snapdeal has made four technology-based acquisitions in the last one year — Mantra, Reduce Data, Fashiate and MartMobi Technologies.
Snapdeal offers quick, simple and large savings
Snapdeal offers quick, simple and large savings – which delight the customers. The unique selling proposition (USP) of Snapdeal is its savings-focused offerings with deals and offers designed for more than 20 million users across the country.
Snapdeal Key Facts
- For the period ended March 31, 2016, Snapdeal has increased its gross merchandise value by 90%. The online retailer reported an estimated GMV of about US$2 billion for FY15 and has targeted US$8-10 billion for FY16.
- Snapdeal, backed by SoftBank and Alibaba, will soon launch a scheme where sellers will be able to receive payments for cash-on-delivery orders, even before the product gets delivered to the consumer’s doorstep. The scheme will be launched in the first week of July 2016, when the company will roll out the “early payment options”. Once implemented, the seller will get the money three days prior to the delivery date. For merchants, this will mean payments between four and seven days, compared to the current 15-20.
- Soon after its launch, Snapdeal acquired a Bangalore-based deals company. After that, it acquired an India online sports goods retailer company eSportsbuy.com. Continuing with its acquisition spree, it bought online shopping website – shopo.in in 2013 and Doozton.com (a fashion and lifestyle website) in 2014. Then 2015 saw many more acquisitions. It acquired exclusively.com and a majority stake in rupeepower.com. Meanwhile, the company went into strategic alliance with GoJavas to strengthen its delivery network and services.
- Snapdeal acquired Freecharge through an equity deal in 2015. With this business acquisition, it became India’s largest mCommerce firm. Through its journey to success, Snapdeal entered into strategic alliances with various business pioneers and investors including SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr Ratan Tata, among others.
- Snapdeal app is a smart way for today’s smart generation to be on a shopping spree. For app users, Snapdeal coupons and promo codes are different and attractive. The app, available for Android, Apple and Windows users, is quick and user-friendly. Not only does it help in instant buying, but also keeps the user informed about awesome deals and discounts on various products through regular notifications.
- Snapdeal recently announced that more than 80% of its sales are now shipped through its own fulfilment centres (warehouses) called SD+ Centres – the orders shipped through its own centres will have an end to end trackability and has helped the company ship the products quickly to its customers
- Shopo, an app-based marketplace launched by Snapdeal in 2015, has added 1 lakh sellers in last three months and now has 2 lakh registered sellers on its platform. The company claimed that it has now a product offering of over 4 million products.
- It was honoured as eRetailer of the Year and won the Best Advertising campaign of the year in Indian eRetail awards 2012 organised by Franchise India in February 2012. The company also won accolades as eCommerce site of the year at WAT awards conducted in January 2012 in Mumbai.
- Snapdeal has also been voted amongst the Buzziest brands of India in afaqs's annual buzz-making poll. In 2015, co-founder of Snapdeal, Mr Kunal Bahl won ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ award.
Snapdeal is present on social media networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram and YouTube. The users can get information about deals, coupons and discounts through these websites as well. Snapdeal intends to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
Snapdeal intends to facilitate such a digital commerce ecosystem in India wherein buyers and sellers get the best value for their efforts and money.
Eventually, Snapdeal came up with a heart-winning slogan in its TV commercials featuring leading Bollywood actor Aamir Khan. ‘Dil ki Deal’ – was something that tried to delight every customer (potential and existing) on the portal. Under their ‘Dil ki Deal’ campaign, Snapdeal offers discounts on every product sold through their website.
Snapdeal has a certain integral set of values and culture which they follow a team and business. The management of the company has stated five most important aspects of its culture – Innovation, Change, Openness, Ownership and Honesty. Where their team is allowed to make informed, responsible risks, everyone therein owns the task he/she takes up. The work culture provides enough space for everyone to be creative and give their ideas/feedback openly to build strong, trustworthy relationships. The company is evolving with every passing day and they are open to changes in the organic and inorganic environment. Honesty remains the key to all works done. The employees believe in doing the right thing in all situations.
You name it and they have it. This is what you feel when you open snapdeal.com. There are more than 500 categories of products for a user to view. A customer can compare products and choose, save products in his cart for buying later and manage his account on their website. From merchandise to gaming, home and lifestyle products to real estate and financial services, Snapdeal tries to bring everything on your screen at your fingertip.
Apart from merchandise (for men, women and kids), home appliances, cosmetics, accessories etc., electronics and consumer durable items are a sold under very heavy discounts on snapdeal.com. Snapdeal offers various vouchers (entailing attractive discounts and cashbacks) mobiles and memory cards. There are deals wherein memory cards or pen drives are given for free with the purchase of a mobile phone. Such deals excite today’s young generation as they like to keep upgrading their phones every six months. While a customer is choosing his mobile online, Snapdeal gives the option to list his choices and compare them on various attributes. This helps a great deal to the user in making an informed decision. Apart from this, the portal gives further recommendations and combo offers on mobile accessories and memory cards.
Snapdeal Coupons & Offers
Snapdeal keeps coming up with the number of discount coupons and offers to please its customers. These coupons and offers are not only available on their own website but can also be availed through other ecommerce portals. The main focus for the company, behind introducing these coupons and offers, is to maximise the value for money for their clients. These offers help sellers also to keep their inventory moving as more and more customers are attracted to buy products at discounts. All a user has to do is use snapdeal discount code or coupon code while making a purchase online and the stipulated discount will show on his final payment bill.
Snapdeal discounts and deals include reduced prices for products or cashbacks or a combination of both. Also, there are deals wherein a product comes free on purchase of some other product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Snapdeal’s cancellation policy?
Snapdeal promises easy cancellations and returns of products to its customers. In case of issues like the technical problem, size problem, product defects etc., the company assures of hassle-free returns of products within 7 days and refund of payment to the clients’ account.
How does Snapdeal ensure buyer protection?
Apart from this element, they assure of secured payment process online as well as cash on delivery option. That is, while making a payment online, the customer and his bank details are kept secured through TrustPay (their online payment processing partner) or a client can even pay cash when the product is delivered at his doorstep.
How can we track orders?
Snapdeal ties with trustworthy courier and parcel services to ensure that the products reach well in time and intact to the end-user. Once the order is placed, the courier details (Courier Company, their contact and date of dispatch) are messaged to the customer. These details help the user to keep a track of the order which keeps him assured that nothing is going wrong with his product.
Snapdeal is on a high. The plans are mega and processes are strong. The company aims to set a life-changing digital platform for its buyers and sellers and is working hard to accomplish the same.