Amazon Coupons & Promo Codes India- March 2023
Amazon offers on electronics, Amazon offers on mobiles, Amazon offers codes, Amazon offers shoes, Amazon offers today on dresses, Amazon sale offers today, Amazon sale India today offer, Amazon shopping, Amazon sale, amazon shoes, Amazon India online shopping, Amazon mobile, Amazon offers, Amazon prime video, Amazon app, Amazon India.
Never Miss a Deal From Amazon
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Amazon Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no : 022-30430101
Amazon - Expired Voucher
- Amazon Promo Code - Avail 10% Cashback ( Up to Rs. 200)
Amazon - World’s Largest Online Shopping Platform | September 2022
|Deal Of The Day||Upto 70% off|
|Electronics||Upto 55% off|
|Best Exchange Offers||Upto 60% off|
|Women's Fashion||Upto 80% off|
|Home & Kitchen||Upto 65% off|
|Mobile Phones||Upto 45% off|
|Clothing||Upto 70% off|
Amazon.com, or simply known as Amazon, is a US-based e-commerce and cloud computing company. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, now the company’s Chairman, President and CEO. It is the largest online shopping portal globally. Initially, the company started as an online bookstore and later diversified into DVDs, video/ audio downloads, Blu-rays, CDs, apparel, furniture, food, toys, electronics and jewellery. Amazon.com is a prominent player in the Indian e-commerce sector, which has witnessed tremendous growth in the last few years. The e-commerce industry in India is expected to be worth US$ 38 billion by 2016, a 67 percent increase over the US$ 23 billion for 2015, according to a report by the Associated Chambers of Commerce of India (Assocham).
Big Savings Through Big Amazon Offers
Whether you want a pen, a mobile, a laptop, a kindle or a kitchen set – you have it all under the broad umbrella of Amazon. Amazon, through its partner websites, offers the best of deals and offers that can be used to buy a variety of products. You can have access to the best shopping deals by accessing different Amazon offers and discounts. Amazon offers the convenience of comparing the prices of various products with just a click of the mouse. An increasing number of buyers are getting used to Amazon coupons as they enjoy the real benefits of Amazon shopping online India.
Amazon Offers: The Best Deal Ever | #AurDikhao
We Indians love the variety in everything. We need more and more options to choose the best for us. Amazon intends to satiate that thirst. It shows in its TV Commercial which features ‘Aur Dikhao Aur Dikhao’ phrase. This is what we say to shopkeepers when we go to buy stuff from the market. Amazon India online shopping has numerous product categories and thousands of products to choose from. A buyer can virtually view every range and variety of a particular product and choose the best for him/ her. It seems that the entire market and products across India are just a touch away from us. We can buy what we need with utmost convenience, anytime anywhere.
Amazon Key Facts
- Amazon India is far ahead of homegrown retailer Flipkart in overall website traffic, including PCs and mobile, according to data gathered by Kotak Institutional Equities from web traffic analytics company SimilarWeb. The data, for the period from November 2015 to May 2016, showed that Amazon generated between 33% and 62% more monthly traffic than its Indian rival.
- According to Amazon’s CEO Jeff Bezos, Amazon.in has surpassed even their most ambitious milestones. Having seen a tremendous growth in India over the past three years, the company is looking at the long-term opportunity and will consider India as a key opportunity for Amazon. The company’s aspiration is to transform how India buys and sells.
- The company has introduced a slew of initiatives for merchants including Amazon-Tatkal, so small businesses can get online in under 60 minutes
- Amazon has separate online retail platforms for different countries including China (amazon.cn), India (amazon.in), Japan (amazon.co.jp), UK (amazon.co.uk), Canada (amazon.ca), Australia (amazon.com.au) and many more.
- Amazon intends to become the world’s most consumer-centric firm wherein people can virtually view anything and everything they wish to buy and have the best shopping experience.
- Amazon shopping gives one a chance to do online charity as well. Through their ‘Gift a Smile’ program, a buyer can gift products online through their verified partner NGOs. A user can click any of the NGOs to browse through their wish list, select products and add to the cart, checkout and select a gift registry address. After completing the payment, your selected item will be sent to that NGO as a gift from your side. These NGOs are working in different ways to uplift the society as a whole; women empowerment, animal welfare, child health and education, differently-abled persons, skill development are some of the categories.
- Amazon App is the most viable option for shoppers on the go. People make shopping decisions while surfing through the sites on their phones. Amazon app offers exclusive deals, coupons and discounts for the ones who download it. There are welcome deals and gift vouchers for the first time users as well. Amazon app can be downloaded for Apple, Android and Windows operating systems. Customers can view their full range of products on the app facilitating a convenient, fast and secure browsing and quick shopping.
- Amazon is present on social media networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram and Youtube. The users can get information about deals, coupons and discounts through these websites as well. Amazon wants to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
Amazon, which launched with Books and Movies & TV shows, has expanded its offerings to include the Kindle family of E-Readers, the Amazon Fashion Store and various products under different categories. Customers now have the option to buy products from popular brands across categories such as Samsung mobiles, Dell laptops, Canon cameras, Fastrack watches and many more at Amazon.in. Customers get great buying options on Amazon Exclusives Store and Today's Deals on Amazon through which they save big every day.
Amazon operates in multiple categories including Mobiles, Kindles, Electronics, watches, footwear, Lifestyle products, Household needs and fashion apparel across numerous brands for men, women and kids.
India’s consumption of digital content is growing rapidly and online shopping is one of the main drivers. Amazon endeavors to delight Indian customers by giving them what they want – numerous product categories to choose from, discounted prices, robust delivery and an overall pleasing online shopping experience. Not only this, Amazon.in is a great platform for sellers to sell their products in India as well as abroad.
Amazon Kindle – A Unique Product: Amazon developed a unique product for readers in 2007 named Kindle; it is a series of e-readers wherein these Kindle devices facilitate users to view, buy, download and read e-books, newspapers, magazines etc. through wireless networking to the Kindle store. Kindle was designed and developed, in terms of hardware, by Lab126 (Amazon’s subsidiary), as a single device. It has now evolved to include a series of devices, including e-readers with E-Ink electronic paper display, Android-based tablets with colour LCD screens and Kindle applications on all major computing platforms. Kindle Store content entails all Kindle devices.
Amazon Offers and Discounts
Amazon started with books and now offers everything under the sun. They expanded their product range to Kindle (for E-readers), the Amazon Fashion Store (merchandise, accessories) and many other products across different brands (Samsung, Dell, Canon, Fastrack etc.). Amazon electronics deals and Amazon clothing sale are the most attractive destinations for online buyers. Amazon’s electronics favourites are laptops, audio instruments, cameras, TVs, LEDs etc. while they cover men’s clothing (formal, casual), women’s clothing (sarees, suits, western wear) and kids’ clothing under their apparel segment. Buyers are assured to get brand new stuff at their doorstep and that too at discounted prices. Amazon promo codes further add to customers’ delight. They are available at their own site and through other portals too. All a user has to do is apply these codes while making a purchase and the stipulated discount will show on his final bill. Sometimes these offer and discount codes make one avail discount on discounted prices as well.
Today’s generation like to flip through mobiles every six months and buy new ones through these websites at discounts. Amazon discount coupons for mobile and accessories is the option for such people. Amazon India shopping are extended to customers to further boost the sales of mobile phones online. There are various deals and discounts which offer cashbacks, free accessories (headphones, mobile covers etc) and reward points to delight the customers. Amazon offers a mobile selection from the topmost brands like Apple iPhones, Samsung, HTC, OnePlus, Sony, Nokia, Micromax, Lenovo and Google Nexus. Out of these, some of the brands are exclusively available with Amazon only.
Amazon also has a ‘Today’s deals’ section, through which a buyer can shop and save big every day. Products and discounts/deals pertaining to them keep changing on daily basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I Track my Order?
Amazon orders are processed through a seamless support system. As soon as an order goes into processing, its order number and courier details are intimated to the buyer through mail and message. This way a customer can keep a track of his order. If any issue arises, a dedicated customer support desk is available 24x7 to resolve the same.
2. How can I send Gift Cards on Amazon?
Apart from charity, personalized individual and corporate gifting have also been made very easy. Now anyone can gift an e-gift voucher which gives wide choices to suit everyone’s tastes and needs. Available in different monetary denominations, a gift card is a good option to save time and effort and yet make someone feel special!
3. What are my Payment options? Are they safe?
Amazon ensures 100% Purchase Protection to its buyers. They are dedicated to providing a safe and secure online shopping experience while facilitating convenient payment options, easy cancellations and instant refunds. One can choose to pay through debit card, credit card, net banking, EMIs or even cash-on-delivery. There are offers that if the payment is done through a specific bank network (with which Amazon has a tie-up), the buyer will be entitled to more of a discount or cashback or both.