UrbanClap Coupons and Offers- May 2023
Never Miss a Deal From UrbanClap
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
UrbanClap Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Email : email@example.com
Oops! No Current Offers!
Here's a good news - we have collected some amazing Offers & Coupons from similar other websites specially for you! Scroll below to see!!!
Similar Coupons and Offers
UrbanClap - Get Every Service You need, On The Go
UrbanClap is a prominent player in the Indian e-commerce sector, which has witnessed tremendous growth in the last few years. The e-commerce industry in India is expected to be worth US$ 38 billion by 2016, a 67 per cent increase over the US$ 23 billion for 2015, according to a report by the Associated Chambers of Commerce of India (Assocham). The market was worth US$ 3.8 billion in 2009 and US$ 17 billion in 2014.
Key factors behind the unprecedented growth in revenues include:
- increasing internet and mobile penetration
- growing acceptability of online payments
- favourable demographics (increase in female working population)
- Busy life
By 2018, India is set to witness 500 million internet users, whereas 280 million smartphone users could be the key drivers for e-commerce portals.
Launched on September 29, 2014, UrbanClap is an online and app-based service marketplace which connects customers to service professionals. It is headquartered out of Gurgaon, and currently offers services in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Ahmedabad.
UrbanClap was founded by Abhiraj Bhal, Varun Khaitan (both from IIT Kanpur) and Raghav Chandra. All of them worked in the U.S. for few years before jumping on top the entrepreneurial bandwagon. UrbanClap was born out of a desire to create a large tech business solving a primary customer need in India. Local services in India have themarket size of over $50 billion and is fast growing. Other players in the same segment include LocalOye, Doormint and Mr. Right.
UrbanClap has already raised $37 million in various funding rounds from Bessemer Venture Partner, Accel Partners and SAIF Partners. It boasts of investors like Ratan Tata and founders of Snapdeal - Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal. With these infusion of funds, UrbanClap acquired HandyHome, a Mumbai-based after sales service platform in January 2016.
UrbanClap aims to be the one stop destination for all the urban lifestyle and daily services - from plumbers to wedding photographers, yoga trainers to beauticians, carpenter to maths tutor for kids, packers & movers to Zumba trainers. It helps hire local professionals who come to our doorsteps at the right budget for getting all the small and big things done at our convenience in our rushed lives. It provides an easy to use interface with a hassle free process from booking to assured delivery of services. In addition, the real-time messaging feature gets the customers' queries answered instantly.
It has already created a database of more than 50,000 and served over 10,00,000 customers across the 8 cities it is operational in. All the professionals on UrbanClap platform are background checked and verified for quality.
UrbanClap Key Facts
- In June 2016, UrbanClap announced special services on its platform celebrating International Yoga Day this year. With the objective of promoting Yoga as an important practice towards achieving a healthier lifestyle, the company conducted free yoga sessions for its customers across Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bengaluru. The sessions were conducted on 19th June, 2016, Sunday to ensure maximum participation. Each city had the capacity to accommodate upto 300 people.
- UrbanClap has deployed Juniper Networks EX Series Ethernet Switches with Virtual Chassis technology to support its rapid business growth - mplemented at UrbanClap’s new 500-seat head office in Gurgaon, India
- Urbanclap receives an average of 150,000 requests monthly
- Urbanclap has recently received an undisclosed investment from the retired chairman emeritus of Tata Group, Mr Ratan Tata. It has also now raised a sum of total of over $36 million and is now valued above US$ 100 million. According to sources, the company is looking to raise about $100 million in the next round
The Urbanclap website publishes the different types of services under the following ategories:
- Popular Services
- Health & Wellness
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Weddings and Events
- Homecare and Design
- Academic Tutors
- Hobbies and Interests
- Personal Services
- Business Services
Urbanclap Coupons and Offers
UrbanClap offers significant discounts on select services across its website as well as partner websites. It offers customers all kinds of services, at the swipe of a finger - the best home salon treatments, plumber, dietician, wedding photographers, bridal beauticians, party planners, wedding planners – you name it and it is there.
Urbanclap Coupons are available for specific periods where one can avail huge discounts with Urbanclap coupon code.
Urbanclap vouchers for different types of services are widely available on multiple voucher platforms, offering discounts as well as cashback. Service seekers can find the latest services added to the portfolio, and avail them by using relevant coupon codes.