Thomascook Coupons and Offers- June 2019
Oops! No Current Offers!
Here's a good news - we have collected some amazing Offers & Coupons from similar other websites specially for you! Scroll below to see!!!
Similar Coupons and Offers
Thomascook - Expired Voucher
- Upto ₹1000 off on Domestic and International flight via SBI bank Cards
- Upto ₹15000/- Off on India Holidays
- Upto Rs.30000 off on Indian Holidays
- Simply Thailand – Get Flat ₹15000
- Holiday pe Holiday Free !!
Thomascook - Best Selling India Holidays. Just For You.
Thomas Cook is a prominent player in the integrated travel and travel related financial services travel sector, which has witnessed tremendous growth in the last few years.
Travel and tourism sector in India has the potential to grow much faster and support 46 million jobs by 2025, if right investments and policies continue to be implemented. According to the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), the travel and tourism sector contributed USD 120 billion or 6.3 per cent to the country's GDP, which supported approximately 37 million jobs in 2015.
Also, according to data released by the Ministry of Tourism, the online travel sector comprising more than 50 percent of the total e-commerce industry in India, is estimated to be in the range of US$ 11-16 billion. The sector is dominated by three key players – Makemytrip.com, Cleartrip.com, and Yatra.com.
According to a recent Millard Brown Report, hotel bookings through online channels is growing significantly, with online channels having contributed 25 per cent of the overall hotel bookings in India in 2015. Hotel-booking on the move through mobile devices has emerged as the biggest driver for the growth of the sector. There is a growing trend of travelling companies offering incentives through huge discounts, cash back proposals and gift vouchers to book online, besides encouraging to download their mobile apps.
Key factors behind the unprecedented growth in revenues include:
- Increasing internet and mobile penetration
- growing acceptability of online payments
- favourable demographics (significant proportion of young population
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd (TCIL) is leading integrated travel and travel related financial services company in country offering a broad spectrum of services that include Foreign Exchange, Corporate Travel, MICE, Leisure Travel, Insurance, Visa & Passport services and E-Business. The company set up its first office in India in 1881. Thomascook holiday deals, Thomascook travel offers currently extend to over 231 locations (including 20 airport counters) in 92 cities across India, Mauritius & Sri Lanka and is supported by a strong partner network of 111 Gold Circle Partners and 112 Preferred Sales Agents in over 130 cities across India.
Company Achievements : Thomas Cook Travel (India) Ltd has been voted as Favourite Outbound Tour Operator at the Outlook Traveller Awards 2015, Best Tour Operator - Outbound at the CNBC AWAAZ Travel Awards 2015, 2014 & 2013 and Best Company providing Foreign Exchange at the CNBC AWAAZ Travel Awards 2015 & 2014; felicitated with Diamond Award for Exemplary Achievements in Visa Issuance at the French Ambassador's Travel Awards Ceremony 2015; Thomas Cook Travel Quest was honoured with a Gold Award at PATA Gold Awards 2015; honored as India's Leading Tour Operator 2014, World Travel Awards Asia & Australasia 2014, Favourite Tour Operator at the Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - 2011 ,recognized as a Consumer Superbrand 2013-14 & 2012-2013 and National Tourism Awards 2013-2014. Thomas Cook India’s Centre of Learning has received IATA accreditation as “Top 10 South Asia IATA Authorized Training Centers” 2016, 2015, 2013 & 2012.
Thomas Cook Key Facts
- The Company was incorporated on 21st October, under the name Thomas Cook (India) Private Ltd. It was converted into a public limited company on 12th March, 1979. The Company is authorized dealers in foreign exchange, Thomas cook International & domestic Flights agents, tour operators and freight operators.
- Thomas Cook was the first organized travel agent in the world and he also invested in travel business. He commenced business in the United Kingdom in 1841.
- Thomas Cook also introduced traveller’s cheques which were originally called circular notes. It is also a large trader in the buying and selling of foreign currency bank notes.
- The Company proposed to open a foreign exchange bureau at Goa and a full-fledged branch at Ahmedabad, additional counters at Mumbai & Delhi International Airports, including Thiruvananthapuram International Airports, with which the Company can operate through its 27 locations in 12 cities in India offering variety of Thomas cook Holiday Deals.
- The Company made requisite applications for investing in the share capital of Hindustan Cargo Pvt. Ltd., which was incorporated on 7th December, with a view to making it a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company.
- India Alive Tours Ltd., Thomas Cook Tours Ltd., and Indian Horizon Travel & Tours Ltd., are subsidiaries of the Company.
Coupons & Offers Thomas Cook offers full range of International & Domestic Travel and great flight Discounts in their ‘flights’ menu, comprehensive insurance offerings in their ‘insurance’ menu and classic cruise liner holidays in their ‘cruise holidays’ menu of Thomas Cook Holiday Deals. In order to redeem the Thomas Cook Discount coupons on any of the online holiday or flight purchases, redeem the Thomas cook coupons in the online field provided on the portal by clicking on the ‘apply’ button. This will reduce the full value of the discount from the Thomas cook holiday deal purchase total and the customer will be required to pay only the amount left after discount offered by the company.
Key Products – Thomas Cook Domestic Flight Offers, Thomas Cook Travel Deals, Holiday, Cruise Holidays, Foreign Exchange, Domestic Hotel, International Hotels, International & domestic Flight Discount offers Domestic flight, International Flight, Travel Insurance and Visa & Passport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What does a Holiday Package mean?
It’s a product which takes care of Flights, Hotels, Sightseeing, Travel Insurance, Transfers and Visa’s if required into one price. However it’s not necessary every Holiday package includes all above services, it completely depends upon the inclusion and exclusion of the package you are planning to book.
Q2: Does It Cost Visa to be processed?
It depends. An Indian citizen will get benefit from many favourable travel arrangements with countries around the world and the fee may be waived off. In other circumstances, one will have to pay for the visa.
Q3: What is Advance Payment Option and what all products can be booked using this product?
As the name suggest, Advance payment option allows booking transaction by paying an initial booking amount depending upon total transaction value. Once booked using the advance payment option, the balance payment is made only at the nearest branch as communicated to the customer by the call centre within the next 48 working hours. At present, the advance payment option is available only for Buy Foreign Exchange transactions