Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Swiggy coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Swiggy - Expired Voucher
- 75% off on a minimum order of Rs. 300
- 15% SuperCash for existing users only
- Swiggy coupon code: 20% SuperCash for new users only
- Order From Swiggy & Get Rs.75 Off on minimum order of Rs.299
- Saturday Breakfast – Get it at ₹79 only
Swiggy - Order from Restaurants Near You!
Swiggy belongs to the organised food business in India, which is worth US$ 48 billion, of which food delivery is valued at US$ 15 billion – according to a report published by India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF).
Though on ground the online food industry may be in its nascent stage, experts are of the opinion that it has seen an exponential growth. There is a growing trend of online food delivery players like Zomato, TinyOwl and Swiggy building customer base through partnerships, indicating the huge potential in the organised food business. The Boston Consultancy Group had earlier estimated that the market size of food in India would reach Rs 42 lakh crore by 2020, from Rs 23 lakh crore in 2014.
Significantly, the rise of online food start-ups, with the objective of tapping the millions of internet users in India, has a lot to do with this growth.
Established in August 2014, Swiggy is an online food ordering and delivery company based out of Bengaluru. The company was founded by Sriharsha Majety (IIM Calcutta & BITS Pilani alumnus, with a vision to revolutionize the restaurant industry in India, by familiarizing the general public with the comfort of home-delivered food), Nandan Reddy (MSc Physics (Hons.) from BITS Pilani with a penchant for great food and operational efficiency) and Rahul Jaimini (IIT-KGP alumnus and chief technical officer, driving things from the very back end).The company was started with a clear focus of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie.
Swiggy Key Facts
- Swiggy was able to procure a funding of US$ 2 million from SAIF Partners and Accel Partners in its Series A round of funding in May-June 2015. The company raised US$ 16.5 million in Series B round from Norwest Venture Partners (NVP) and from an undisclosed global investment entity. Now the US-based venture capital firm Bessemer Venture Partners is in advanced talks to invest around US$ 12 million in the food-delivery company. If the deal gets successful closure, it will value the Bengaluru-based company at around US$ 200 million.
- With this new infusion, the team will enhance its technology platform and build a stronger leadership team. This year the company’s focus will be on sustainability and profitability. In terms of city expansions, it is looking out for metros before planning a model for Tier II and III cities.
- Earlier Swiggy had its own fleet of delivery boys to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers. Having own fleet gave them the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant. They accept online payments for all partner restaurants that they work with. But recently, the Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd – owned company has partnered with Shadowfax Technologies Pvt. Ltd to deliver some of its orders in Bengaluru and Delhi. The talks are on advanced stages with Opinio (Moonshots Technologies Pvt. Ltd) as well to deliver in Bengaluru.
- The firm competes with Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd, Rocket Internet-backed Foodpanda and Runnr (the combined entity created after Tinyowl Technology Pvt. Ltd merged with third-party logistics company Roadrunnr).
- Today, Swiggy is present in eight cities across India while it has almost achieved the milestone of a million app downloads.
- Swiggy is pegged to be growing at 25 percent month-on-month with over 5000 restaurants on its list that has 3,000 delivery boys. According to the RoC data filed by the company, the net worth of the company is INR 3,86,34,590 with a turnover of INR 7,41,702.
Categories and Swiggy Online Deals
Team Swiggy strictly adheres to certain guiding principles - deliver food from the best restaurants near by, deliver food with no minimum guarantee, and fast delivery. The company proudly states that close to 80 percent of their orders come from repeat customers.
www.swiggy.com is a very good option for cash-less food ordering; especially for people staying late at office. It is about more than just having amazing food - it is about delivering an amazing experience, anytime when you are hungry.
Swiggy offers on online food ordering can be availed through their website and the app (available for Android and Apple smartphone users). Ordering food is very easy, user-friendly and fast on their portal. Swiggy promo codes and coupon codes can be availed through their own platform or via other coupon vendors too.
Swiggy gives flexible payment options to the food ordered. One can pay by card or cash – whatever is convenient. They ensure lightening fast delivery with no minimum order pre-requisite.
Swiggy can be followed on social media networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. One can get information about Swiggy coupons and discount codes via these websites also. Swiggy intends to stay connected to its buyers, investors and suppliers through social media platforms.
How to Use Swiggy Coupons?
1. Search for Swiggy at Paylesser India in Search Bar.
2. Click on "Get Coupon".
3. After clicking on Get Coupon a popup will open with Swiggy Coupon Code. Copy this Code, after this Swiggy website will be open automatically in left window or click on Open Swiggy Website.
5. At the time of Checkout paste your coupon into the coupon box. Apply coupon code and you will get discount instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
(a) As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same.
(b) However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, Swiggy will contact you on the phone number provided to them at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
(c) Swiggy reserves the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
(I) in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by them;
(ii) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
(iii) Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
(iv) Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
(v) Failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.
In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
(a) Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by Swiggy;
(b) Wrong order being delivered; or
(c) Items missing from your order at the time of delivery.