Paytm Coupons and Cashback Offers- March 2023
Use Paytm Coupons and Offers for big savings on your Online Recharge and more. Get upto Rs. 200 Cashback on Rechrges and Bill Payments, Flat 50% off on Movie Tickets, Flat Rs. 500 Cashback on Flight Bookings, Upto Rs. 10,000 Cashback on International Flight Bookings and many more exciting offers. Also take the benefits of Paytm Cashback Offers.
Never Miss a Deal From Paytm
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Paytm Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Email : email@example.com
Contact no : 1-800-18001234
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Paytm coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Paytm - Stay Charged
Paytm was founded and incubated by One97 communications as a prepaid mobile recharge website in 2010. The firm, which started with phone recharges and then extended to DTH and bill payments, has now entered the e-commerce and financial inclusion services, and has grown to be India’s largest mobile commerce platform.
Paytm is the best portal for mobile recharge and other payments
Paytm brought a revolution in India’s e-commerce industry with its innovative mobile wallet options. It has indeed grown as India’s top online retailer in a very short span of time. Paytm offers a huge variety of services from online bill payment, mobile, DTH recharge and Data Card recharge to their most popular digital wallet. Paytm bill payment service covers everything from postpaid bills, metro card recharge, electricity bill, gas bill and other utility bills. Paytm discounts and coupons on almost all their services attract an increasing number of customers.
Paytm recently forayed into entertainment, movies and petrol – areas where buyers frequently make purchases. This means customers get the option of cashback whenever and wherever they spend money. Paytm is currently the number one player in the game offering cashback on the convenience fee on movie ticket booking.
Paytm Key Facts
- Though Paytm’s core business is mobile payments and mobile recharges, it has aggressively established its e-commerce business over the last 18 months, selling apparel, footwear, smartphones, laptops and other consumer products
- The company is expected to spin off its marketplace business into a separate mobile app in the next three months
- Paytm has over 120 million wallet users, which is twice the penetration of Visa and Maestro combined (in India)
- Paytm will spend Rs.600 crore on branding and marketing in 2016-17, after having spent more than Rs.500 crore in 2015-16.
- Paytm’s investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank
Paytm Coupons and Offers
Almost all the players in the m-commerce market are offering cash back and discounts, which can be used for another transaction, or in the same transaction. Paytm is a well-known brand when it comes to discounts and offers. It has partnered with various sites and affiliates and offers discounts across a range of products and services including mobile bill payments, shopping for kids, ladies and gents, electronics, movie tickets, online recharge, electricity bill payments etc.
Paytm vouchers for new users encourage buying by new customers. They can use the voucher codes for additional discounts. Customers can find Paytm shopping promo code on the Paytm site or their affiliate sites for products ranging from footwear to electronics, and avail different discount options including cashback. Paytm DTH offers give customers the chance to win movie tickets daily by paying their mobile bills using Paytm bill payment coupon code. Under the scheme 1,000 lucky winners will be awarded with a movie ticket daily – the scheme is valid only on Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment. To increase the chances of winning, users can do as many transactions as possible using Paytm bill Payments code. Paytm Cashback offers are applicable on the payment of electricity bills as well. By using Paytm electricity bill payment offers consumers can get upto Rs 300 Cashback on their Electricity Bill Payments. The offer is valid for a large number of utility companies including BSES Rajdhani (Delhi), Reliance Energy (Mumbai), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Bhagalpur Electricity Distribution, Dakshin Gujarat Vij, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Madhya Gujarat Vij, North Bihar Power Distribution, Paschim Gujarat Vij, SNDL Nagpur, South Bihar Power
By using Paytm online mobile recharge, users can avail Rs 30 Cashback on Recharges of Rs 400 & above (applicable to Vodafone Users Only). Paytm Wallet Offers are quite popular – offering 50% Cashback when customers pay with Paytm wallet at DailyHunt or 15% Cashback at Zomato.
Customers can find the details of deals relevant/active on a particular day by visiting their Deals page. Paytm advertises its deals under different categories such as Most Popular, Food & Beverage, Paytm Wallet Offers, Entertainment, Travel, Shopping, Beauty & Spa, Health & Fitness Services, etc. Offers include cash back, free tablets, waiver of convenience fee applicable on movie tickets etc.
Paytm’s exclusive Bank Offers encourage more savings
Paytm’s coupons and cashback ensure great savings for customers. Besides these, Paytm has partnerships with multiple banks to offers its customers more discounts. Banks that have partnered with Paytm include ICICI, HDFC, IDBI, Kotak, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Axis and the State Bank of India.
Paytm Key Services
Paytm is a well-established currency in India for instant payments for taxi rides, mobile phone recharges, DTH television subscriptions, money transfers, and transactions at small kirana (mom-and-pop) stores. Large and small educational institutions, and petrol pumps have also joined the list of merchants where customers can pay using Paytm. The firm plans to expand its user base to 500 million by 2020.
Paytm operates across five broad categories:
- Recharges - Paytm was founded as a prepaid mobile recharge website (Paytm is actually an acronym for "Pay Through Mobile”). Millions of users find Paytm very convenient for prepaid mobile recharge, DTH or datacard recharges
- Bill Payments – Paytm offers the convenience of quick and easy bill payments for data card, electricity bill, mobile bill, landline bill and gas bill
- Marketplace - While Paytm’s core business is mobile payments and mobile recharges, it has aggressively built its e-commerce marketplace over the past 18 months, selling apparel, footwear, smartphones, laptops and other products. Paytm’s e-commerce marketplace currently gets close to two million orders a month and is expected to grow to about five million orders a month by March 2017. Paytm, which currently claims to do a gross merchandise vale (GMV) of Rs.20, 000 crore, gets 40% of the GMV from the marketplace. The Paytm marketplace currently has about 125,000 merchants, and the company expects it to double by fiscal 2017.
- Wallet - Paytm currently has 120 million wallets and 1,50,000 merchants on its platform - It has also partnered with over 20,000 merchants that accept payments via mobile wallets.
- Buy n Sell – Sellers and buyers can easily use the platform to buy n sell different products
Paytm operates in multiple categories including: Mahabazaar, Mobile & Accessories, Electronics, Men's Fashion, Women's Fashion, Home & Kitchen, Sports, Health & Beauty, Automotive, Cars & Bikes, Baby, Kids & Toys, Gifts & Sweets, Books, Stationery, etc. About 1,000 top brands are opening their online stores on Paytm’s portal, including Samsung, Dell, HTC, HP, Whirlpool, Woodland, Lakme, Casio, Samsonite and Puma, among others.
Paytm is strengthening its automobile category on its marketplace - Paytm's Cars and Bike category is registering a 3x growth in online purchases. The company sold about 1,000 motorcycles in April 2016, while contributing to five per cent of Hero Electric's pan-India total month sales.
In 2015 Paytm received a license from RBI for starting India's first payments bank. The bank is looking at using Paytm’s existing user base for offering new services, including debit cards, savings accounts, online banking and transfers.
How to Use Paytm Coupons?
1. Search for Paytm at Paylesser India in Search Bar.
2. Click on "Get Coupon".
3. After clicking on Get Coupon a popup will open with Paytm Coupon Code. Copy this Code, after this Paytm website will be open automatically in left window or click on Open Paytm Website.
4. At the time of Checkout paste your coupon into the voucher box. Apply voucher and you will get discount instantly.
What is the return policy like for Paytm Marketplace?
At Paytm, returns are hassle-free. While all items sold on Paytm are brand new and 100% genuine, in case there is an issue with the product you have received, you can rely on their trustworthy Return Policy, which offers the possibility of Replacement, Exchange and Refund.
How does Paytm Wallet work?
Paytm Wallet is just like ready to use cash. All you have to do is register & start using it. Simply add some money to the wallet and get going.
Does Paytm Offer free coupons?
Yes, they do. Paytm offers many exciting coupons that give you great discounts on a wide range of sites and products. For every successful recharge on Paytm.com, we deliver these coupons on your registered email id. Kindly click here to check for the latest offers on Paytm.com.