Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Ola Cabs coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Ola Cabs - Expired Voucher
- Ola Outstation-Most Affordable - Upto ₹300 Off
- Get ₹50 Cashback on your first 4 Cashless Rides + BookMyShow Voucher worth ₹150
- Fill you tank with Ola Money -Get 20% cashback on your transaction
- Recharge Ola money and get 20% Cashback in Ola Auto Rides
- Flat 25% Cashback on Delhi Cab Rides
OLA Coupons for Exclusive Discounts on Online Booking
Updated OLA Discount Coupons and Coupon Code | Feb 2017
- First Two Rides & Get ₹100 Off
- Get First Ride FREE for all users using Ola Coupons
Ola - Near or Far, Always Close
OLA (registered as ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd) is a Bangalore-based player in the organised taxi market in India. The cab aggregator space, unlike other sectors such as food technology and education technology, does not have many start-ups, which makes the industry less competitive. However, the fierce competition between the two main players Ola and Uber, is likely to see aggressive price cuts, which is going to prove highly beneficial to the end users (the travellers). Three main players - Mumbai-based Meru Cabs, which pioneered the concept of radio taxi services, is still the market leader, while Ola and Uber are enjoying a significant share of the cab aggregator market. The Indian radio-taxi market will grow at a CAGR of over 17 percent by 2020, while the taxi aggregator industry is valued at US$ 15 billion. Due to low competition, new entrants have entered the market and are creating a niche for themselves.
Key factors behind the unprecedented growth in revenues include:
- increasing internet and mobile penetration
- growing acceptability of online payments
- favourable demographics (significant proportion of young working population)
Ola is an Indian online transportation network company founded as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, though it is now based out of Bangalore.
Founded in December 2010, Ola offers customers an easy way to travel by road. It informs customers about the availability of cars for the routes desired, along with the prices. Ola was co-founded by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati.
Ola Key Facts
- Ola has raised about US$ 1.2 billion in investments so far – in November 2015, Ola raised US$ 500 million in fresh funds from new and existing investors (SoftBank, Didi Kuaidi)
- In early 2015, Ola acquired TaxiForSure, India's second largest cab aggregator - it continues to operate as an independent brand
- The online cab aggregator is in discussions to raise US$ 300-400 Mn in fresh funds
- Ola is believed to be doing around 750,000 rides a day across 100 cities
- Ola has introduced a new luxury category named 'Ola Lux' in Delhi NCR, which will feature high end luxury sedans and SUVs like Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota Camry & Fortuner among other such offerings
- Ola Cabs is the first app-based taxi service aggregator to operate under a licence issued by the Karnataka state transport authority
- Ola will soon extend Wi-Fi services to users across segments including Micro, Mini and even autorickshaws – it currently offers in-car Wi-Fi services to users of its Prime category.
- Ola recently signed an MoU with National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC) established under the aegis of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment to focus on building a sustainable framework by supporting entrepreneurship, skill development training and self-defence courses for Safai Karamcharis and Scavengers
OlaCabs Coupons and Offers
Customers can book their next travel at lowest fares by using Ola coupon codes. The portal offers various discounts and deals for outstation cab, local cab, airport transfers, railways transfers or other travel destinations. Travellers can avail Ola service through online booking, and avail Ola Cab coupons that are almost always available on their website as well as their partners’ websites to get discounted rates. By using these coupons, travelling becomes all the more economical. Taxi riders can use different types of Ola taxi promo codes and avail discounts.
Ola Coupon Code for first ride is aimed at attracting new customers. The firm provides a flat off for passengers using Ola Cabs for the first time.
Ola car coupons for online cab booking are frequently available on the website. Depending on the type of service and the destination, one can find the availability of various coupons on multiple sites – with decent discounts. Different types of Ola cab discount coupons include outstations cab coupons, intercity cab coupons, airport transfer coupons, railway transfer coupons, discounts on booking cabs online and coupons for Ola Cab Updates.
Ola Key Services
With Ola Cabs, customers get a choice of fleet that can be booked with most convenience. Type of cars available for the journey are family, business or premium cars. With Ola cabs one is also assured of easy payment options. Their car rental services are customised to suit the specific needs of individuals. The company offers a wide variety of cars to choose from – whether it is for corporate purpose, family vacation, outing with friends, or a couple. Different types of cabs available for booking include luxury, sports, and economy vehicles – designed for each and every rental need. Travellers can easily choose from their own fleet of Limousine, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Indica, Ertiga, Etios, Dezire, Vento, Innova, Scorpio and more. Ola Cabs also offer car reservations exclusively for the airport and rail transfers in all major cities across India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you please explain OLA’s business model?
OLA is an online marketplace for valid permit holder drivers who are duly authorised & verified by the Transport Authorities. These drivers are independent and they are either self-employed, which means they own their commercial vehicles, or work for an Operator who owns multiple cars. Just as the passengers have an OLA app on their smart phone to book a cab, these drivers have a similar Driver mobile App on their smart phones. Ola activates the Driver app after a thorough check of authenticity and conducting due diligence of the commercial & personal papers of the driver & operator. These drivers decide their own time to login to the OLA application and accept requests for rides from customers. They may choose to remain logged out of the system as per their convenience.
What is OLA’s peak time charge?
OLA peak time charge is a fare-rationalising rule of using a multiplier X or a flat surcharge to the standard fares causing the fare to be higher than the standard fare during certain times the day; for example, if X is 1.2 during some point of time then the standard fare will be multiplied by 1.2 to get the final fare.