Never Miss a Deal From McDonalds
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
McDonalds Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Contact no : 91-11-24604047
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free McDonalds coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
McDonalds - We love to See You Smile
McDonalds belongs to the organised food business in India, which is worth US$ 48 billion, of which food delivery is valued at US$ 15 billion – according to a report published by India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF).
McDonald’s operates in the fast food market which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020 on the back of factors such as changing consumer behaviour and demography. The fast food market in India is expected to be worth US$ 27.57 billion by 2020. About 10% of the fast food market in India is organised. It is estimated that the organised fast food market in India will grow at a CAGR of 27% by 2020. Fast food Casual dining restaurants (CDRs) market in organised fast food sector in India are also projected to grow at the same rate. It is interesting to note that non casual dining restaurants (NCDR) or fast casual dining restaurants have gained tremendous market share in the last 10-15 years. Also, Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) market in organised fast food sector in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20% by 2019-20.
McDonald's™ is a leading global food service retailer with more than 32,000 local restaurants serving more than 58 million people in around 130 countries each day. 70 percent of the food service retailer’s restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent, local businessmen and businesswomen.
The fast food chain entered the Indian market in 1996. In India, the McDonald brand is managed by two business entities - Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, led by Mr. Vikram Bakshi, JV Partner and Managing Director, North & East India, and Hardcastle Restaurants Private Limited, led by Ms. Smita Jatia, Managing Director, South & West India.
As of now, there are 300 McDonald's™ restaurants in India.
McDonalds Key Facts
- There are reports that McDonald's may outsource jobs to India as part of a US$ 500 million cost reduction plan it announced in November 2015
- McDonald's is planning to invest Rs 700-750 crore over the next few years to expand its chain in India, particularly in emerging cities and towns
- McDonald's has introduced two new international flavours to its Indian menu- Mexican McAloo Tikki and Lebanese McAloo Tikki. It has also introduced Mexican Cheesy Fries in India – these offerings are launched as a limited time offer
McDonalds Coupons and Offers
With an aim of expanding its customer base many fold, like all other e-commerce companies, McDonalds offers handsome discounts and cashbacks for a specific period of time. One can find some deal or the other almost always on - on the company website, as well as partner website.
By using McDonalds Coupon Codes for Burgers, customers can get a free McChicken/McVeggie burger on all orders above a particular amount. Customers can use McDonalds Coupons to avail discounts, free burgers, Swirl, etc, of ordered online. Some of the common McDonald offers that are usually on, include:
- Get a free burger of your choice on a minimum purchase price
- Get a free McAloo or Chicken McGrill or McEgg burger on all orders above a particular price
- Get a McFlurry or soft serve for free on the purchase of any medium or large meal – McDonald promo codes should be used to avail the offer
- Avail Medium Soft Serve FREE On Order Of Any Medium/Large Meal
McDonalds offers different types of Burgers, Sides & Wraps, Beverages, Desserts, Breakfast, Happy Price Menu, Meals, Econo Meal, Extra Value Meals and Happy Meal™
McDonald's™ regular scrumptious menu includes a wide range of products like McAloo Tikki™, Filet-O-Fish™, Spicy Range, Chicken McGrill™, McVeggie™, Veg Pizz a McPuff™, Chicken Mcnuggets®, Fries, Wraps, an assortment of Sundaes, Soft Serve and refreshing beverages such as Ice Tea & Cold Coffee with great service in a comfortable ambience. McDonald's™ has reinforced the branded affordability mantra through the introduction of the Happy Price Menu which starts at a basic price only.
Apart from this, McDonald's™ also functions on models that offer convenience and create unique differentiation like McDelivery, Drive thru, Breakfast Menu, high ways and extended hours.
McDonald’s is a favourite among kids – and McDonald’s experiences it day in and day out.
McDonald’s arranges for special and memorable birthday parties for kids by offering an unforgettable experience with exciting gifts, friendly host, kids favourite happy meal and loads of games and fun.
Birthday celebrations at McDonalds can be booked for just Rs 1500, with following offerings from the food giant:
- McDonald’s provides Birthday invites and hats for guests
- Special card and hat for the birthday child
- Colourful Balloons and decorations
- Friendly and trained McDonald's™ staff to host the celebration
- Two exciting games for the kids
- Order certified kiddie favourite- The Happy Meal and Other a-la-carte food across the counter
- A special complimentary birthday gift and two game prizes for the kids
- Other exclusive birthday gift, return gifts, and game prizes