Lenskart Coupons and Offers- May 2023
Never Miss a Deal From Lenskart
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Lenskart Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Email : email@example.com
Contact no : 9999899998
Subscribe For Newsletter and Get Latest Offers and Deals
Subscribe to lenskart newsletter and get updates of latest offers and deals direct to your inbox. Also get exclusive discounts on your shopping. Register yourself today with this amazing shopping store and get discount.
Similar Coupons and Offers
Lenskart - Expired Voucher
- Payday Sale - Buy 1 Get 1 Free with Gold Membership + Rs. 200 OFF
Lenskart - Buy Eyewear Online in India
The report states that about 40 lakh pairs of contact lens are sold annually and the market is estimated at about Rs.700 crore. The growth is fuelled by a growing demand for daily disposables and frequent replacement contacts, including coloured contacts. Significantly, the Eyewear market in India is highly unorganised. It is concentrated in the unorganised segment — the organised segment accounts for about 25 per cent with a share of Rs.5,200 crore. With sales of about 45 crore pieces of glass lenses, the prescription eyewear market in India is estimated at about Rs.8,500 crore. About 80 per cent of this segment is in the unorganised sector.
Lenskart, founded in 2010, is India's fastest growing eyewear business today. It is a rapidly growing business, with more than 1,00,000 customers a month through a unique combination of a strong online business as www.lenskart.com, as well as innovatively designed physical stores. It also offers the first of its kind 'home eye check-up' service. The company has more than 5,000 styles of eyewear, which is 5 times more than that any retailer in India
Lenskart, which offers the best quality products at affordable prices, has grown more than 200% in the last 2 years. It claims to be among the top 3 optical businesses in India today.
Lenskart Key facts
- In May 2016, Lenskart Solutions Pvt Ltd, announced that it has raised a Series D round of investment of Rs.400 crore from World Bank arm IFC, Ratan Tata and Infosys co-founder Kris Gopalakrisnan
- Lenskart has recently ramped up its top management team with senior level appointments to increase its business with an aim of becoming the number one eyewear company in the country
- The company is planning to invest more than Rs 100 crore over four years in setting up a new manufacturing facility in Prithla in Haryana, which is expected to be operational in the by the end of 2016
- Lenskart, which produces 1.5 lakh spectacles a month currently, is planning to double its output to 10,000 spectacles every day by the end of this year in its new facility.
- The company currently has 200 physical outlets, and is planning to open another 200 stores by the end of 2016, with 75 stores planned to be opened in the second quarter.
- The company is also looking at offering app users the facility to book eye specialists for home visits and also track their orders in real time.
Lenskart offers a range of eyewear products to its customers. Following are the categories they deal in:
- Eye glasses
- Power sun glasses
- Computer glasses
- Contact Lenses
- Reading Glasses
- Corporate Eye care Kit
Lenskart has the best of brands selling on its portal as well as physical stores:
Ray-ban, Vincent Chase, John Jacobs, Vogue, Aviator, Oakley, Fastrack, Bausch and lomb, Johnson & Johnson, Acuvue and Purevision.
Lenskart Coupons and Offers
Discounts delight customers the most – they can use the widely available Lenskart coupons which are available on their own website as well as on other coupon vendor websites. Lenskart Clearance sale attracts buyers a lot as they get a good range of branded eyewear to choose from, at much lower prices. The company keeps introducing various gift vouchers during festivals and other special occasions (like Mother’s Day, women's Day, and Father’s Day etc.). These vouchers are applicable on Lenskart sunglasses online as well as Lenskart power glasses. For those who sign up for an account for the first time get lucrative introductory offers in terms of free Lenskart gift vouchers (it may be in terms of a free frame too!)
For those fashion conscious people who prefer contact lenses over power glasses, or want their eyes reflect particular shades, Lenskart promo codes for colour contact lenses is the answer - Getting the product of choice, at significantly low prices.
Lenskart first frame free discount code can be used to avail free first frame with best quality lenses. Customers can choose from their more than 1000 designer Eyeglasses starting from Rs.999, available in different shapes and designs - acetate to classic styles, retro shapes to contemporary designs, etc.
LensKart is present on social media networking sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, and Pinterest. The users can get information about deals, coupons and discounts through these websites as well. Coolwinks intends to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
How to Use Lenskart Coupons?
1. Search for Lenskart at Paylesser India in Search Bar.
2. Click on "Get Coupon".
3. After clicking on Get Coupon a popup will open with Lenskart Coupon Code. Copy this Code, after this Lenskart website will be open automatically in left window or click on Open Lenskart Website.
4. On Checkout Page Click on "Have a Gift Voucher(GV)?"
5. At the time of Checkout paste your coupon into the coupon box. Apply coupon code and you will get discount instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I haven’t heard of some of the brands available – How does Lenskart determine which brands to stock?
A. All the brands sold on Lenskart are chosen after carefully looking at their product quality, manufacturing processes, and customer service. There are some brands which we have brought to Indian from countries such as Italy, to introduce them to the Indian market and you to their superior products.
Q. How many days will they take to make my eyeglasses?
A. Lenskart promised to deliver your purchases to you as quickly as possible. They dispatch your order within 5-12 days of order confirmation (and receipt of your prescription, if needed), based on the products ordered. It takes almost 2-5 days to get delivered to you post-dispatch, based on your location.
Q. What If I receive a damaged or broken product?
A. Please inform the company within 24 hours of receipt of the damaged product. The company will instantly offer refund as store credit or bank transfer or credit card reversal.