Freecharge Coupons and Offers- June 2019
Use FreeCharge Coupons and Offers for big savings on your Online Recharge and more. Get 100% Cashback - Recharges and Bill Payments, 25% Cashback on FoodPanda, Flat 10% Cashback at Shoppers Stop, Rs. 100 Cashback on Train Tickets, 100% Cashback on Movie Tickets and many more exciting offers. Also take the benefits of FreeCharge Cashback Offers.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Freecharge coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Freecharge - Expired Voucher
- Get 9% OFF when you pay with Freecharge on Ebay
- ₹75 OFF On Swiggy With FreeCharge
- Jugnoo New User Offer – Save Upto Rs.60 on your first Jugnoo ride
- BookMyShow New User Offer – 50% Off on First Booking
- Save 25% when you pay with FreeCharge on Faasos
Freecharge - Mobile Recharge Made Free
E-payments and mobile wallets are getting more popular among the youth in the country, with Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, PayU, Oxigen and Citrus leading the mobile wallet space. According to a recent report from TechSci Research titled ‘India Mobile Wallet Market Opportunities and Forecast, 2020’, the mobile wallet market in India is projected to reach US$ 6.6 billion by 2020.
FreeCharge mobile app for mobile recharge and bill payment
Freecharge has released mobile applications to iOS and Android users, through which mobile apps users can now recharge their mobiles online, do their DTH recharges, data card recharges, bill payments, utility payments, etc. Freecharge offers this facility to help its customers get access to everything - mobile phone recharges to data card recharges in just a few clicks on their smart phones.
FreeCharge, founded in August 2010, is an e-commerce website providing online facility to recharge any prepaid mobile phone, post-paid mobile, DTH & Data Cards in India. Freecharge, which also has a virtual debit card, gets 90% of its customers on the mobile platform and its target customer base is the youth. On April 8, 2015, Snapdeal acquired Freecharge in the biggest takeover in Indian e-commerce sector so far.
FreeCharge Key Facts
- Funded by Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Ru-Net, Tybourne Capital Management and SF-based fund Valiant Capital Management and existing investors
- Accepted at more than one lakh merchants for payments. Acquired by Snapdeal in 2015, Freecharge launched its wallet in late 2015.
- Fastest growing mobile wallet in India and is now rapidly narrowing the gap with market leader Paytm
- Operates in sectors including food and beverages, travel, e-commerce, retail, entertainment, ticketing etc.
- Crossed the milestone of one-million transactions a day in February 2016 and since then it has been growing at a rate of 15 per cent every month
- Merchant partners include brands like Shoppers Stop,, McDonalds, Cafe Coffee Day, Cleartrip, RedBus and OYO
- On track to reach 5 million merchants in next 18 months
Freecharge is Fast, Secure and Safe
Freecharge offers the fastest, safest and the most convenient ways to pay bills online. Freecharge offers prepaid mobile recharge and post-paid bill payment for different network providers including Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, Tata, Reliance, Tata Photon, Tata Sky, Idea, BSNL, etc. They use secure payment gateways that are authenticated and mostly used in highly-secure transaction process.
Freecharge Coupons and Offers
Almost all the players in the m-commerce market are offering cash back and discounts, which can be used for another transaction, or in the same transaction.
Freecharge is one the most popular online recharge portal. They offer customers equivalent discount coupons when they recharge their mobile phones which can be used at top Indian food joints and retailers and can be used for eat outs, movies, gaming, music, groceries and more. It is India’s second biggest website for recharges online, offering some of the best promotional deals to get free recharge and cash backs. Freecharge coupons codes are regularly updated on the firm’s website as well as partner websites offering discounts and cashback. Freecharge discount offers are advertised regularly, especially for new users. For example, one of the offer reads – Get flat 50% cash back on Rs 50 prepaid recharge by using Freecharge coupon code to avail this offer, with a caveat that the offer is valid for new users only.
Freecharge offers on recharge are updated on a daily basis on freecharge.in. Freecharge data card recharge coupons also offer discounts in the form of cashback. Freecharge Promo Code and Freecharge coupons and Offers are available to customers for maximum discounts and cashbacks on Mobile / DTH Recharge and Bill Payments. Freecharge Promo Code can be used to get cashbacks on phone bills, Mobile Recharges and DTH recharges. Freecharge wallet deals entail paying through Freecharge wallet to get cashback ranging between 5% and 100% across categories such as cinema, travel, restaurants, fashion stores etc. Customers can find the details of deals relevant/active on a particular day by visiting their Deals page.
How to Use Freecharge Coupons?
1. Search for Freecharge at Paylesser India in Search Bar.
2. Click on "Get Coupon".
3. After clicking on Get Coupon a popup will open with Freecharge Coupon Code. Copy this Code, after this Freecharge website will be open automatically in left window or click on Open Freecharge Website.
4. At the time of Checkout paste your coupon into the voucher box. Apply Voucher and you will get discount instantly.
FreeCharge Key Factors
Freecharge is a well-established currency in India for instant payments for metro rides, mobile phone recharges, DTH television subscriptions, money transfers, and transactions at bookmyshow, McDonalds, Shoppers Stop, Café Coffee Day, Jabong etc.
Freecharge operates across three broad categories:
- Recharges – Users find Freecharge very convenient for prepaid mobile recharge, DTH or datacard recharges
- Bill Payments – Freecharge offers the convenience of quick and easy bill payments for data card, electricity bill, mobile bill, landline bill and gas bill
- Freecharge Wallet
Freecharge, now the payments arm of ecommerce firm Snapdeal, says that its active reach has increased from 17% in October 2015 to 30% in April 2016, the biggest jump among the top mobile payment apps during this period. Freecharge operates in multiple categories including:
Is it safe to recharge online?
Yes. All connections to FreeCharge through the browser and application are 128-bit encrypted, which means that all transactional & personal card details added while doing the online recharge will always be safe & secure.
How can I save when I recharge with Freecharge?
Users can save on every recharge with Freecharge! They should look for offers at different partner websites before recharging and select the best deal. There is something for everyone there. Users just need to click on SHOW COUPON and get the coupon code to apply, post which they can start saving while recharging.
How do I select which voucher to use and where?
You don't have to go through the process of selecting a Gift Voucher. Freecharge’s inbuilt system will choose the voucher that will expire first - it can be used with both FreeCharge and Snapdeal.
How can I load money in my account?
To add money to your account
- Click on "Add Money" after logging in to your account.
- Choose the mode of transfer (debit/card/credit card or net banking).
- Enter the required card/net banking details.
The amount will reflect immediately reflect in your account.