Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Etihad Airways coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Etihad Airways - Smarter Flight Bookings
Etihad Airways operates in India’s airline industry, which is on a high-growth trajectory. Given the high number of travellers India has, it is set to become the third-largest aviation market by 2020 and the largest by 2030. It is currently the ninth-largest civil aviation market in the world, with a market size of around US$ 16 billion.
Significantly, in January 2016, domestic air passenger traffic rose 23 per cent to 7.66 million from 6.25 million during the same month of last year. Passenger traffic during the January-December 2015 increased at a rate of 20.3 per cent to 81.1 million from 67.4 million in the corresponding period a year ago. This reflects the trajectory of growth in the Indian airline sector. By 2020, domestic and international passenger traffic through Indian airports is expected to double to 450 million. According to the UN World Tourism Organisation, more than 50 million Indians will be travelling overseas annually by 2020.
As India recently eased rules for foreign investment in the country's aviation sector with the objective of boosting air travel and developing new airports, significant interest is being shown by foreign airlines in the Indian space.
The new rules allow more than 74 percent foreign investment in brownfield airports, on condition of government approval.
Etihad Airways was established by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, and commenced operations in November 2003. It has developed into one of the fastest growing airlines in the history of commercial aviation. The airline has a fleet of 122 Airbus and Boeing aircraft with 204 aircraft on firm order.
Key Facts on Etihad Airways – India
- Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad invested US$ 379 million in Jet Airways in 2013, after the Indian government opened up the aviation sector to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
- In 2013, Etihad Airways became the first international airline to invest in an Indian carrier – Jet Airways – under the then applicable FDI rules.
- Etihad Airways flies to 15 destinations in India including four in partnership with Jet Airways. The airline recently launched Airbus A380 to India’s commercial hub, Mumbai
- Etihad Airways, along with partner Jet Airways has carried a record 3.3 million people between Abu Dhabi and India in 2015, registering a 63 per cent growth in passenger traffic.
- Together, the airlines carried a record 3.3 million passengers between Etihad Airways' Abu Dhabi hub and India in 2015, showing a sharp rise on the 2 million flown during the previous 12 months
- Etihad operates 175 flights each week to and from 11 Indian gateway cities. The combined networks of Etihad Airways and Jet Airways offer over 250 weekly flights between Abu Dhabi and 15 cities across India.
Etihad Airways offers a comfortable journey for people travelling to India, looking for an incredible journey.
Etihad Airways Holiday Packages
Etihad also offers Holiday Packages. Travellers have the option to go for higher savings by booking their flight and hotel stay together. They can research and book their dream holiday online Etihad will help by offering a wide range of add-ons such as tours, activities, transfers, and rental cars. Etihad makes things simple and hassle free for travellers – it has options for every budget, from modest packages that won’t hurt the pockets much to ultra-luxurious offers for that once-in-a-lifetime trip.
Etihad Airways is a known brand for its excellence in service. It has won numerous awards for their in-flight excellence and their quality of customer service. The easily accessible menus found within this website make it a memorable experience to book flights, obtain travel information and view flight options such as first class, business class and economy class features
Etihad Airways Coupons
Etihad’s online booking portal is user-friendly and quick. Etihad is not just about making a booking for flight but booking a delightful experience. Etihad Airways coupons attract many travellers to get the best prices for their travel. Etihad Discount Codes are available on its own portal as well as on other travel booking places like makemytrip, cleartrip etc. There are attractive deals for first time users as well. In a bid to gratify their users’ loyalty, Etihad keeps introducing Etihad Airways Promotion Codes on various occasions. The app users can also avail deeper Etihad coupons on their booking through phones.
Some typical offers on Etihad include:
- Flat Rs 2,000 discount for ALL Flights Bookings Purchases Site-Wide, though not valid for Middle East
- FREE 500 Bonus Miles for ALL Purchases Site-Wide for NEW Customers
- Flat 10% discount for Duty-Free Fragrances, Cosmetics, Jewellery, Watches Purchases
- Etihad Promo Codes for 2016 include 10% off on booking flights with American Express Cards. There are other offers like convert your credit card/loyalty card points to Etihad miles and get 25% extra
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Etihad Have a Mobile App?
A. Yes, Etihad has made it easier for travellers to make travel plans while they are on the move. They can use Etihad’s new iPhone® app - a new and easy way to book your flights, check-in or track the live status of any Etihad Airways flight.
Q. Can I Cancel or Make Changes to My Flight?
A. Yes, if your flight is operated by Etihad Airways (and not a partner airline), you can cancel or change details of your flight, depending on the fare conditions of your ticket.
Q. How Do I Report a Lost or Damaged Baggage?
A. In the unfortunate event of a baggage delay when flying with Etihad Airways, travellers can make a baggage claim. If you discover that your baggage and/or its contents are damaged after leaving the airport, please complete and submit a Baggage Claim Form opens in a new window within 7 days of arrival. Etihad Airways will assess the claim and notify you accordingly. If you reported the mishandling of your baggage prior to leaving the airport on arrival, you will be in possession of a Property Irregularity Report (PIR). You can use the File Reference Number provided to trace your baggage opens in a new window online.