Chumbak Coupons and Offers- September 2019
Buy online women clothes, footwear, bags, home decor at affordable price with Chumbak coupons, offers and promo codes at Paylesser India. You can save Flat Rs.250 by just shop for Rs.1,999. Get flat 30% off on women's clothing. Find the best offers and deals here.
Never Miss a Deal From Chumbak
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Chumbak coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Chumbak - Here Everything’s Better
According to industry body IAMAI, India's e-tail market is expected to grow 10 times from its current level to US$ 50 billion by 2020, primarily driven by better internet penetration and higher disposable incomes
Prominent factors that are helping in the growth of this segment include:
- A large young net savvy population (increasing internet penetration)
- Tremendous growth in smart phone users
- Young population
Chumbak is a quirky lifestyle brand which was founded in March 2010 by Vivek Prabhakar and Shubhra Chandra with a seed funding of INR 40 lakhs. Based out of Bengaluru, the company started its offerings with bright Indian souvenirs – mainly fridge magnets – in fun themes and colours.
Chumbak has evolved as a well established brand with a strong presence in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi. Speaking of the birth of the company, the founders explain that they were bored of usual marble Taj Mahal replicas and handicrafts that were becoming the only options for souvenirs in India; so they thought that travellers need a better range that was catchy and very Indian as well. That’s how Chumbak evolved.
Chumbak started selling its products through Modern Brand Outlets (MBOs) and soon opened its first store in Bengaluru. The MBOs received feedback from customers that they wanted to see Chumbak’s entire collection under one roof. This led to Chumbak pop-up stores across malls in India.
When the company was started, its products were available only online.
Chumbak Key Facts
- Today Chumbak has 16 company-owned flagship stores in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru along with 35 pop-up stores at malls and airports across India. They are seeking new investors to come onboard.
- The lifestyle retailer is in the process of wrapping up its series C funding. It plans to use US$ 20 million to enter the US market by 2017 through standalone stores. Along with omni-channel presence, Chumbak also intends to engage in the online space in US – the country with the largest retail industry.
- The company plans to ramp up its stores from 16 to 23 by the end of 2016 through investors’ funds. It is also planning to enhance its technology for strengthening its online presence. The retailer is planning to enter cities like Pune and Ahmedabad soon
- Chumbak has tie-ups with online portals like Amazon and Flipkart. Its own website – www.chumbak.com – extend the advantages of online shopping to its fans. Chumbak coupons and discount offers are available on its own page as well as on other e-commerce retail websites
- Chumbak’s offline stores account for almost 70 percent of its sales while the rest comes from its store online. The company proudly states that in just one year their online sales have increased from 15% to 30% of total sales
- Chumbak users primarily age between 21-32 years. They majorly include the ones who have graduated to an apartment, the unmarried genre, newlyweds and the ones who like bright and vibrant designs.
Beginning operations with ‘Kissing stones’ for fridges, as Indian souvenirs, Chumbak eventually included stationeries, bags and wallets, jewellery, key chains, mouse-pads, phone covers and home furnishings in its product repertoire. They realised that customers are looking for more to Chumbak (apart from just souvenirs) and hence it expanded its product range to represent a new India.
The products across 100 categories are colourful and contemporary, with a very Indian touch. They are vibrantly designed after a great deal of brainstorming from the company’s designers who come up with dynamic themes and codes every season.
Chumbak’s major categories are enlisted below:
Fashion Apparel: T-shirts for men and women, Tops, dresses, scarves, bottom wear, jackets.
Accessories: flip-flops, fashion jewellery including necklaces, earrings and bracelets, phone covers and other lifestyle products.
Home decor category include cushion covers, vibrant curtains, sofas, bean bags, tables, wall decor, bed covers, table lamps. Bath ware, photo frames and trunks majorly.
Chumbak’s products come in the price range of INR 395 to INR 40,000.
Chumbak Coupons and offers
Offering online shopping option is a must for every brand today. To avail Chumbak offers on plethora of its products, one can check out its own website or can view marketplaces like Myntra, Amazon, Jabong and Koovs. The brand is fostering partnership with these online majors.
Chumbak App is also available for smartphone users on Android and Apple operating systems. The app facilitates their entire range for easy browsing, comparing and buying stuff online. The company also grants welcome Chumbak promo codes and deals for new users or first-time buyers.
Chumbak is present on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus. The users can get information about deals, coupons and discounts through these websites as well. The lifestyle retailer intends to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Payment Options?
Chumbak tries to give maximum convenience to its buyers to make online shopping experience worthwhile for them. It offers number of ways to make payments to its buyers. Customers can pay through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, EMIs or even can choose cash on delivery option.
How Do I Track My Order?
Chumbak orders are processed through a seamless support system. As soon as an order goes into processing, its order number and courier details are intimated to the buyer through mail and message. This way a customer can keep a track of his order through the website or app.
Can I Return an Item If I Don't Like It, And If So How?
Chumbak offers a very relaxed return and replacement policy. A customer seeking cancellation or refund or replacement of his product can simply call their customer support number at 1800 420 1200 (they take calls on working days (Monday to Saturday) between 10 AM and 6 PM) and register his complaint or request.