Bigbasket Coupons and Offers- June 2019
Buy online Grocery at discounted prices with Bigbasket Coupons and Offers. Upto 69% off on Home & Kitchen Needs, Get Rs.75 cashback on orders above Rs.1000, 5% cashback for HSBC, 20% cashback for first time Mobikwik users. Check out more Bigbasket Offers for huge discount at Paylesser India.
Never Miss a Deal From Bigbasket
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Bigbasket coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Bigbasket - Expired Voucher
- Green Tuesday Offer! Get 25% off at Big Basket
- HDFC Bank Offer - Flat Rs. 200 OFF On Rs. 1000 & Above Order
- IDBI Bank Users - Get 20% Off on spend of ₹1,000 and above
- Get Flat ₹200 Cashback on First Order
- Flat ₹50 Cashback when you shop for ₹1500
Bigbasket - Helping Make Your Life Easier
Key factors behind the unprecedented growth in revenues include:
- increasing internet and mobile penetration
- growing acceptability of online payments
- favourable demographics (significant proportion of young population)
bigbasket.com (Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited), founded in 2011, is India’s largest online food and grocery store. bigbasket raised INR 200 crore from Helion Venture Partners and Zodius Capital in September 2014. Bessemer has committed to invest more. Other investors include LionRock Capital, Ascent Capital and serial entrepreneur K Ganesh's start up factory GrowthStory.
Bigbasket Key Facts
- Bigbasket offers over 18,000 products and over a 1,000 brands in their catalogue. Products include fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products, Meats.
- The company sources 60% of its fruits and vegetables requirement directly from farmers under a programme called Farmer Connect. The program was launched in January 2016 and allows the company to avoid middlemen in the procurement process. By March 2017, Bigbasket is planning to work with more than 3,000 farmers
- The fruits and vegetables segment contributes around 20% of Bigbasket's total revenue and the proportion.
- The company is now looking to supply also to hotels, restaurants and caterers.
- The company also offers an option to customers to choose a time slot for delivery at the doorstep.
- The company’s services are currently available at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi-Noida, Mysore, Madurai, Coimbatore, Vijayawada-Guntur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Nashik, Lucknow-Kanpur, Gurgaon, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam, Surat, Nagpur, Patna, Indore and Chandigarh Tricity.
- The company is targeting to reach 28 tier – 2 cities and revenues of US$400 million in 2016
- Bigbasket has 3 million registered customers and delivers more than 36,000 orders in a day.
Bigbasket Specialty Stores
bb Specialty Stores is the company’s new service to deliver products from the customer’s neighbourhood specialty store to you within 60 minutes of placing the order. These products can also be delivered at specified slots, as per your convenience. We understand that as a customer you have your preferences for specialty products and the stores you buy them from. This is our initiative to bring the same to you from the store of your preference. As of now, bigbasket offers products in the following categories: Cakes and Bakery, Meat & Fish, Flowers, Body Care, Ayurveda Products, Sweets & Savories and Nuts & chocolates.
The prices of bb Specialty store products are determined by the stores themselves and would be the same as the prices at the stores themselves. There are no minimum order values. However, bigbasket levies a delivery charge on the order.
Bigbasket Coupons and Offers
Bigbasket Offers attractive discounts on its website as well as partner websites. Big Basket Coupons for Grocery Shopping can be sourced from the online retailer’s website as well as partner sites. The company attracts more customers by creating a comfortable and affordable shopping experience, offering multiple promo codes across products, on its own. Products are bracketed under discount categories that range between 0-5%, 5-10%, 10-15%, 15-25% and more than 25%. Bigbasket also runs many promotion plans across products with introductory prices that last specific days of a month. In addition, the company also offers bundled packs of products across categories.
Big Basket Coupon for first order is aimed at attracting new customers. Big Basket offers flat fabulous discount on all categories like beverages, fruits & vegetables, bread dairy & eggs, grocery and staples, personal care, household, gourmet and imported food, meat varieties etc. using the given discount voucher at checkout, and for the first order it offers a flat cash back.
Bigbasket Key Products
The company offers products across a range of categories such Fruits and Vegetables that include Cuts & Sprouts, Fresh Fruits, Fresh Herbs & Seasonings, Fresh Vegetables, International Fruits And Vegetables, Organic Fruits & Vegetables; Grocery and Staples that include Ayurvedic, Dals & Pulses, Dry Fruits, Edible Oils & Ghee, Flours & Sooji, Masalas & Spices, Organic Staples, Rice & Rice Products and Salt, Sugar & Jaggery; Bread, Dairy and Eggs that include Bakery and Fresh Foods & Meals; Beverages including Ayurvedic, Energy & Health Drinks, Fruit Drinks & Juices, Mineral Water, Organic Beverages, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee; Branded Foods that include Ayurvedic Food, Baby Food, Baking & Dessert Items, Biscuits, Breakfast Cereals, Canned Food, Chocolates & Sweets, Health & , Nutrition, Indian Sweets, Jams & Spreads, Noodles, Organic Branded Foods, Pasta & Vermicelli, Pickles, Ready To Eat & Cook, Sauces & Ketchup, Veg Snacks; Personal Care that include Ayurvedic, Baby Care, Cosmetics, Deos & Perfumes, Fashion Accessories, Grooming Tools & Accessories, Hair Care, Oral Care, OTC Personal Hygiene, Raincoat, Sanitary Needs, Shaving Needs, Skin Care; Household products that include Car Care, Cleaning Accessories, Consumer Durables, Cookware,bDetergents, Electricals, Festive Decoratives, Gardening Needs, Kitchen & Dining, Kitchen Appliances,bKitchenware, Other Accessories, Paper & Disposable, Pet Care, Plasticware, Pooja Needs, Repellents & Fresheners, Serveware, Shoe Care, Stationery, Toilet, Floor & Other Cleaners, Utensil Cleaners; Imported & Gourmet products including Baby Formula & Food, Baking Needs, Biscuits, Snacks & Chips, Cheese By Type, Chocolate & Confectionaries, Cooking Ingredients, Dairy Imported, Drinks & Beverages, Dry Fruits, Berries & Nuts, Fresh Ready To Eat, Gourmet Bakery, Gourmet Breakfast & Cereals, Imported Non-Food, Jam, Honey, Spreads, Meat & Poultry, Oil & Vinegar, Pasta, Rice & Noodles, Ready To Cook Meals, Sauces, Dressings & Dips, Soups & Instant Foods, Tinned & Jarred Food; and Meat products including Chicken, Mutton, Pork & Other Meats
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Are the Modes of Payment?
A. You can pay for your order on bigbasket.com using the following modes of payment: a. Cash on deliveryb. Credit and debit cards (VISA / Mastercard / American Express)c. Sodexo passes on delivery (only for food items)
Q. What Is the Minimum Order for Delivery?
A. There is no minimum order for delivery but we charge a nominal delivery fee of Rs. 20 for orders below INR1000 in value
Q. What Is Same Day Delivery?
A. Bigbasket has now started same day delivery. All you have to do is order before 12 noon and we will deliver it to you the same day evening*. Any order placed after 12 noon will be delivered the next day in the slot chosen by you. For example if you place the order before 12 noon you can choose from either 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm or 7:30 pm to 10 pm slot. But, if order is placed after 12 noon you will receive it the next day in the slot chosen by the customer