Free Shipping Across India
Now you don't need to pay more on your shopping, shop here online and get your order shipped free of cost across India with fast delivery. You can shop here stylish ethnic wear of women in your budget. Shop more and save more.
Biba - Expired Voucher
- Rohit Bal Collection- Up To 50% + Extra Rs. 300 OFF On All Orders
- BIBA promo code: Get Rs. 500 off on Girls Summer Wear
- Extra Rs 300 OFF on using BIBA coupon
- Latest Design by Rohit Bal - Flat 10% OFF
Biba - Change Is Beautiful
Online fashion is emerging as the fastest growing category in India’s booming e-commerce market, supported by strong technology and marketing strategies. It is growing at such a fast rate that experts believe by 2020, India has the potential to generate US$ 100 billion online retail revenue out of which US$ 35 billion will come from fashion e-commerce. In other words, online apparel sales are set to grow four times in the next 5 years to contribute significantly to the rapidly growing e-commerce sector. Research points out that every third shopping search on Google is fashion-related, with queries on fashion growing at 66 percent year-on-year.
While apparel has always been one of the most popular segments in retail, there was initially much doubt about the success of growth of online clothing, as apparel has always been associated with the touch, feel and fits. However, Indian online apparel sites have managed to undo this concern, and the sector is witnessing impressive growth.
BIBA Apparels Private Limited ("BIBA"), is the brainchild of Mrs. Meena Bindra. The Indian fashion giant came out as a complete brand in 1986 and has been dressing women across entire India since then. ‘Biba’ refers to a young and pretty girl in Punjabi. The clothing line, initially started with salwar, kameez and dupattas, established itself as an affordable range and today also it thrives to bring fashion at affordable price.
Biba is present on majority of social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram and Google Plus. Biba’s followers can view the glimpse of its collection on these platforms, get notified of Biba coupons and offers and register their feedback too.
Biba Key Facts:
- Biba was launched as a wholesale brand to traditional retailers. Its first exclusive store was launched in Mumbai. Today Biba is present across 76 Indian cities with 192 exclusive outlets and over 250 multi-brand stores.
- Biba was one of the first few brands to use multi-brand outlets like Shoppers Stop, LifeStyle and Pantaloons to reach out to customers.
- Private equity firms like Warburg Pincus and Faering Capital invested INR 300 crore in women’s ethnic wear brand, in 2013.
- The annual turnover of Biba Apparels is estimated at more than INR 600 crores today.
- BIBA was one of pioneers in embellishing Bollywood demurs in India in 2004. It started with movies like Na Tum Jano Na Hum and also provided costumes for Devdas, Hulchul, Baghban. In 2002, it rolled out replica outfits of designer costumes from four movies Taal, Yaadein, Pardes and Badhai Ho Badhai to tap the movie memorabilia market. In Salman Khan’s latest ‘Bajrangi Bhaijan’, Kareena Kapoor is seen wearing BIBA outfits.
- BIBA won the Best Women’s Ethnic Wear Brand of the Year at the CMAI Apex Awards in 2015. It was also honoured with the Images Award for Most Admired Women's Indian wear Brand of the Year in 2012.
As discussed above, BIBA is committed to make fashion affordable. Its offerings, with a typical design sensibility endearing North India, include suits (A-line, Kalidars, Anarkalis), Bottoms (Palazzos, churidars, Salwars, Skirts), kurtis (long, short, tops, crop tops) and accessories (potlis, Indian batwa –i.e. pouches) for Indian fashion enthusiasts. The collection is mainly in cottons, bringing forth irresistible patterns, color combinations and styles.
When one is looking for designer ethnic wear, Biba is the place. Designers give their creativities exclusively for Biba clients. The entire range of classy suits, formal outfits, casual kurtis, myriad duppattas and colourful lehanga-tops are available in all ranges and sizes.
It has also launched a Kids line called the BIBA Girls captivating market for girls ageing from 2 to 12 years. The company has also tied up with designers like Rohit Bal and Anju Modi and showcases their premier collection in its stores as well as online.
Biba’s mix-n-match range offers suit lengths and cloth for kurtas and bottoms. The collection has a contemporary touch with an ethnic feel. It majorly appeals to most of the women as they need not worry about sizes and get their outfits tailored.
Whether you are a housewife or a corporate executive, suits and kurtas are a mandatory part of everyone’s wardrobe. Shopping with Biba is surely an awe-inspiring experience for every client.
Biba Online Offers
Biba’s collection of vibrant outfits, stunning accessories and comfortable casuals can be viewed on their website apart from the physical stores. From Biba traditional wear to exclusive designer pieces, everything is available on their website. Biba also keeps rolling promo codes, gift vouches and discount coupons for its registered users. They are notified of Biba end-of-season sale and festive sales through messages and mails.
There are exclusive Biba coupon codes for first time shoppers online. Biba thrives to make online shopping experience a great endeavour for its users. The website is user friendly and showcases their entire collection. It has dedicated courier partners and ensures safety of online payments through trusted gateways. The orders placed through the website are shipped free of delivery charges. With so many advantages from the comfort of home or office, Indian wide-eyed fashionistas are not hesitant to shop online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I shop and pay online?
Yes you can! Biba understands that today’s females are busier than their male counterparts. Everything is online and so is shopping with Biba. One can pay through recognised Bankers’ debit and credit cards, net banking or can even choose to pay cash-on-delivery.
What is Biba’s refund policy?
Biba has a 15-day return policy with money back guarantee
If you chose to pay Cash on Delivery, the refund will be credited either in the form of E-vouchers and/or an NEFT transfer to your bank account. For an NEFT transfer Biba would require the following details: Bank Name, Account Holder Name, Bank Account Number, Branch Address and IFSC Code.
How can I track my online order?
As soon as you place an order with Biba online, your order confirmation and tracking ID is messaged to your phone and mail. The courier details are also intimated once your order is dispatched. Biba’s website has a ‘Track Order’ tab. One can keep a track of her order by filling those details in that tab. Moreover, Biba’s customer service desk is dedicated for handling any queries and complaints from Monday to Saturday.