Never Miss a Deal From Airtel
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Airtel Official Website
Customer Care Contacts
Contact no : 18001022244
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Airtel coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Airtel - Express Yourself
Established in 1995 as a Public Limited Company, Bharti Airtel is India’s largest telecom company. The leading global telecommunications brand operates in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. The 200+ million strong and growing airtel family is built on strong values and code of ethics. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company is among the top four mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Bharti Airtel had more than 357 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2016.
Airtel Key Facts:
Bharti Airtel has many feathers of achievements to its cap of glory. Following are some of the accolades Bharti Airtel has won-
- Voice & Data Telecom Leadership Awards 2014 in three categories: Top Circles, Product Innovation, and Business Services at the Voice & Data Telecom Leadership Forum 2015.
- Firm of the year – Telecommunication award at the CNBC TV18 India Risk Management Awards 2015 in New Delhi.
- Honoured with 2015 Frost & Sullivan India Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Award for the Best Enterprise Telecom Service Provider of the Year in the category of SMB (Corporate).
- Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability 2015 at the London Global Convention on Corporate Governance & Sustainability held in October 2015 in London, UK.
- Operator Excellence Award in the category of Business Innovation in Risk Management at Subex User Conference organized at Prague, Czech Republic.
- Top Treasury Team (Asia) Award at the Adam Smith Asia Awards 2015.
- India’s largest telecommunications services provider, is planning to launch 4G services in Gujarat soon. The customers can switch their existing 2G/3G SIMs with 4G ready USIMs completely free of cost at Airtel retail stores across the state. With the USIM upgrade, customers can continue enjoying their existing 2G/3G services, while staying ready to experience Airtel 4G from the day of its launch.
- Bharti Airtel has also announced the launch of its 2G and 3G mobile services in towns of Lumla, Nafra and Longding in Arunachal Pradesh under its network transformation program “Project Leap”. This is also the first time that customers in these towns will have access to 3G mobile services.
- Airtel is the largest mobile services provider in Arunachal Pradesh and offers 2G, 3G and 4G services to customers. Airtel was also the first operator to launch 3G in the state and is the only operator that offers 4G in Arunachal Pradesh. Airtel has connected important towns like Bomdilla, Naharlagun, Daporijo, Itanagar, Tawang and Zero with superfast 4G.
In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce.
Mobile: Pre-paid plans, post-paid plans, hello tunes
Broadband and Fixed line: Broadband plans, fixed line
Digital TV: Digital TV, IP TV
Wireless Internet: 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
Airtel Live: Movies, Games, Interactive services
Airtel Money: Airtel money is an account on your phone, in which you can load money and then use it for a host of services. You can send money, pay bills and recharge, directly from your mobile.
Corporate: Internet, Toll Free, Broadband, Landline
Airtel Online Offers
Airtel extend various postpaid and pre-paid offers from time to time to its valued customers. There are Airtel promo codes given on pre-paid recharges or DTH recharges to woo customers. The Airtel App is a perfect option for customers to pay their phone bills, get recharge done and avail airtel Live services on the go.
The customers have the privilege to make their Airtel postpaid mobile bill payment online via debit card, credit card or net banking. Airtel is also reachable through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. These sites also carry Airtel DTH deals online, Airtel 4G offers and Airtel coupons for mobile bill payment. The company intends to stay connected to its subscribers and investors through such platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What can I do with Airtel money?
A. You can send money to family & friends, recharge your prepaid mobile & digital tv, pay mobile / utility bills, book movie tickets, pay for your shopping (both at shops & online) and much more with airtel money.
Q. Why should I choose airtel broadband services?
A. Whether you are an individual user (@home) or a corporate user (@work) airtel Broadband Services has only the best to offer.
This means that the load on the connection is far less and a high-speed connection is always guaranteed.
Other than that here are the other benefits of an airtel Broadband Service connection:
- Amazingly quick, always-on connection
- Dedicated bandwidth
- No additional telephone bills for internet usage
- Ability to make phone calls abroad through the internet
- Talk while you surf
- Robust installation of underground cables
- Attractively priced and scalable usage plan options
- 24x7x365 customer support
- airtel's dedication to customer service & telecom superiority