Never Miss a Deal From StyleTag
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free StyleTag coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
StyleTag - Online Shopping Destination for Women
Styletag.com is an e-commerce portal with curated fashion and lifestyle merchandise and accessories that gives instant access to popular designers and labels at competitive prices. Based out of Bangalore and also currently operational in Delhi-NCR and Mumbai, Styletag.com was established in 2012 by Sanjay and Yashodhara Shroff along with three other technology professionals from the industry – Vivek SP (10 years of IT experience with Infosys), Prashanth HN (one of India’s leading technology bloggers) and Soujanya Sreenath (Software engineer and web designer).
Styletag is present on social media networking sites like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, and Pinterest. The users can get information about Styletag coupons and deals through these websites as well. Styletag intends to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
Styletag.com Key Facts
Indian online fashion industry in is expected to touch US$ 35 billion by 2020, according to a report by search giant Google wherein fashion retail is pegged to be the largest online retail category.
Styletag aims to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by bringing forth huge product catalogue and a system that ensures their on-time delivery. The e-store thrives to facilitate an economic online buying experience, which is superior enough to bring back a customer again and again. There are secured payment gateways, multiple payment options, cash-on-delivery and a dedicated customer service desk to resolve any customer issues.
- Styletag has recently roped-in Michael Adnani as the company’s chief executive officer. Adnani holds over 30 years of experience in retail and ecommerce, merchandising, management, marketing and sales from his earlier association with Flipkart.
- The leading women’s fashion portal had raised INR 50 crore in angel funding from Jitu Virwani, chairman and managing director, Embassy Property Developments Pvt. Ltd, a premium real estate developer. The funding was deployed to widen the range of private labels, on acquisitions and on strengthening the team.
- The fashion portal, owned by Intrepid Online Retail Pvt. Ltd, stocks inventory created by young designers and artisans, apart from leading designer brands. The company also owns an offline store, Ffolio, started by Shroff and his wife Yashodhara back in 1991.
- The company had earned INR 20 crore in GMV (gross merchandise value) in 2014-15 and this number is projected to be somewhere between INR 60-70 crore in 2015-16.
- Styletag.com’s growth trajectory is amazing. They are looking to scale up to 100 omni-channel models across major cities across India by the end of 2017. The company caters to around 750,000 customers and around 20 percent of them are active customers. Their traffic is equally borne by metros and tier II cities. They deliver orders to mostly all pincodes in the country.
Styletag.com has a plethora of products on its portal. It operates across various categories that include: he latest styles for men and women’s apparel, footwear, jewellery, bags, lingerie, accessories, lifestyle products, quirky merchandise and home decor.
The products are hand-picked by their team and are facilitated to members via limited time events. The company offers 100% authenticity on every product and all the perks of online shopping.
India's first online curated fashion and lifestyle start-up has recently launched a mobile app, which is available for free download on the Google Play store.
It is a perfect option for shoppers on the go as it is quick and user friendly. Their entire range can have viewed, compared and ordered through the app. Styletag also introduces exclusive promo code for fashion apparels and deeper discounts on mobile shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I contact www.styletag.com?
A. You can reach them at 09243404044. You can call the customer care executives between 9.00 A.M. to 8.00 P.M. from Monday to Sunday. Alternately, you can also write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What are the payment options? Are they safe?
A. Styletag ensures 100% Purchase Protection to its buyers. They are dedicated to provide a safe and secure online shopping experience while facilitating convenient payment options, easy cancellations and instant refunds. One can choose to pay through debit card, credit card, net banking, EMIs or even cash-on-delivery.
Q. Can we cancel or replace our order?
A. You inform them of your wish to return the product within 3 days of it being delivered to you and send the Returns Form along with the return. Also, ensure that the product reaches to them within 21 days of it being delivered to you. Please make sure the tags are intact and attached to the product and the merchandise is packed and reaches them with the original invoice. They will accept returns only in the case of defective product(s) or size mismatch (only applicable for Stitched Apparel & Footwear).