Never Miss a Deal From Happily Unmarried
Get Latest Coupons & Offers Right In Your Email.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Happily Unmarried coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
Happily Unmarried - Keeping it simple!
Key factors behind the unprecedented growth in revenues include:
- increasing internet and mobile penetration
- growing acceptability of online payments
- favourable demographics (significant proportion of young population)
Happily Unmarried was established in 2003 by Rahul Anand and Rajat Tuli with a different concept and ideology. The e-commerce entity is India's dynamic and youthful lifestyle brand, mainly targeting youngsters who are single (or even aged people who are young at heart!) and don’t have easy hands on daily-use items. The website is an out-of-the-box platform that intends to bring forth content, products and services using India’s colorful culture, evolving trends and funky designs. They facilitate a quirky product catalogue to which the youth can relate. The company was started with a seed capital of INR 50, 000 and is headquartered in Delhi.
Happily Unmarried is in the business of selling fun. Their exclusively designed products and services make people happy. Currently they are reaching to masses through their online retail store and have outlets in all the major cities of the country. The founders, Rajat and Rahul firmly believe that their product selection, the products and packaging design and the brand philosophy is what sets them apart from others in the same category if any at all.
Happily Unmarried Key Facts
- Happily unmarried make fun products, do music festivals, work with corporates when they want to do interesting and different work.
- Off late, they have been involved in many projects entailing branding, communication, interiors and marketing.
- Happily Unmarried hit it big first when they got an order from the National Geographic channel to supply corporate gifts to them. The money from this order was used to ramp up their product range.
- Happily Unmarried has three stores in Delhi and in other major Indian cities also. They have a franchise showroom in Shillong. They plan to expand in near future.
- With about 120 different product designs as offerings at the moment, Happily Unmarried intends to add products every month with the initial aim of having 500 pick-off-the-shelf products and then start providing franchising opportunities.
- Happily Unmarried was ranked as one of India’s coolest companies by Business Today and they were even featured in the Limca book of records.
- Happily unmarried is present on social media networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The users can get information about deals, coupons and discounts through these websites as well. Happily Unmarried intends to stay connected to its customers, suppliers and investors for any feedback and complaints through these social networking sites.
- Today, most of us prefer to do shopping online. For a buyer always on the go, Happily Unmarried App is a perfect option. The mobile app is available for Android, Apple and Windows users. The deals, coupons and discounts are more lucrative for app users. The company also grants welcome promo codes and deals for new users or first-time buyers.
Happily Unmarried Categories
Happily Unmarried thinks differently. The product categories are common but the actual products are funny, appealing and uncommon. The company deals across various categories which includes Bar products (includes Happily Unmarried bar accessories like funky beer mugs, twisted ashtrays, shot glasses), Apparels (t-shirts, sweatshirts and boxers), Home Accessories (Happily Unmarried home decor includes plethora of products like Mugs, glasses, cushion covers, door mats, metal signs, key chains and posters), Bags (Sling bags, wallets, luggage tags, travel pouches, handbags and bag packs) and Stationery (diaries, desk organisers).
The company has recently launched Men’s grooming range by the name of Ustraa. The products made for the grooming and well being of men’s beard, skin, hair, shower, fragrance and shaving needs, are made from natural ingredients and contain no synthetic chemicals.
The company has co-branded its merchandise with label partners like Airlift, Delhi Daredevils, Bacardi etc.
Happily Unmarried discounts
Happily Unmarried products are highly reasonable priced; hence they don’t offer unrealistic discounts. People eagerly wait for Happily Unmarried mug vouchers as their mugs are very different and hot favourite among youngsters and creative generation. Happily Unmarried coupon codes are available on their own website mostly. Once you sign-up with them, they notify you of recent deals and Happily Unmarried offers through mails.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the payment options?
Happily Unmarried tries to give maximum convenience to its buyers to make online shopping experience worthwhile for them. It offers number of ways to make payments to its buyers. Customers can pay through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, EMIs or even can choose cash on delivery option. There is free shipping for orders above INR 750.
How do I track my Order?
Happily Unmarried orders are processed through a seamless support system. As soon as an order goes into processing, its order number and courier details are intimated to the buyer through mail and message. This way a customer can keep a track of his order through the website or app.
Can I return an item if I don't like it, and if so how?
Happily Unmarried offers a very relaxed return and replacement policy within 15 days after delivery. A customer seeking cancellation or refund or replacement of his product can simply call their customer support number at 1800 3000 7347/5887 (they take calls on working days (Monday to Friday) between 10 AM and 6 PM) and register his complaint or request.