FoodPanda Coupons and Offers- June 2019
Order your favorite food online at discounted prices by using FoodPanda Coupons and Offers. Flat 40% off on your First Order, Delivery in 45 Minutes or Money Back, Flat 20% off on Behrouz, Upto 25% off on Most Trusted Restaurants. Check out more exiting FoodPanda offers to save more money.
Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free FoodPanda coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
FoodPanda - Expired Voucher
- Behroz Biriyani Coupon - Enjoy Flat 30% Discount on Order Of Rs 350 or Above
- Pizza Hut - Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Rs. 50 off on Food Orders over Rs. 200
- Flat Rs 75 off on purchase of Rs. 300 and above
- Flat 20% off on Breakfast orders (8 AM to 11 AM)
FoodPanda - Order Delicious Food Online!
Though on ground the online food industry may be in its nascent stage, experts are of the opinion that it has seen an exponential growth. There is a growing trend of online food delivery players like Zomato, TinyOwl and Swiggy building customer base through partnerships, indicating the huge potential in the organised food business. The Boston Consultancy Group had earlier estimated that the market size of food in India would reach Rs 42 lakh crore by 2020, from Rs 23 lakh crore in 2014.
Significantly, the rise of online food start-ups, with the objective of tapping the millions of internet users in India, has a lot to do with this growth.
The Foodpanda group is a global mobile food delivery marketplace headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The service allows users to select from local restaurants and place orders through the mobile application as well as the website. It helps people order from a wide range of food & cuisines. The company has partnered with over 40,000 restaurants.
Foodpanda Key Facts
- Foodpanda is revisiting its India strategy by outsourcing delivery and is also looking to start its own kitchen
- Online food ordering platform Foodpanda has implemented a near complete automation of its order flow to become more operationally efficient with lower staff levels
- Foodpanda acquired food ordering portals TastyKhana and Just Eat India to expand its footprints in the Indian market
- The company has over 2,000 employees in India, and is working on optimising its resources
- Foodpanda serves about 40% of its orders through internal fleet, and the rest through partner restaurants
- It is active in over 200 cities in India
- The firm recently launched a service to ensure delivery within 45 minutes which will be available in Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru
- The industry is in a nascent stage, with less than 1% of food orders being generated online
- The firm has raised over US$ 300 million since its launch in 2012 and has Rocket Internet, Goldman Sachs, Phenomenon Ventures and Falcon Edge, among others, as its investors
- Foodpanda currently has tie-ups with 12,000 restaurants in India
Foodpanda Top Brands
Foodpanda has partnerships with leading restaurant brands such as Yo China, Subway online order India, Pizza Hut India, Papa Johns, Sagar Ratna, MastKalandar, Eatsome, Nirulas, Bercos Menu, and McDonald’s India
Popular restaurants include Leaping Caravan, Box8, Dana Choga's Kitchen, Dominos Kolkata, Happy Hakka, Hazzel Ice Cream Café, Freshies Gourmet Salads, Pind Balluchi Gurgaon, Abhiruchi Hotel, Sushiya, Desi Vibes, Birinz, Biryani Blues, Tughlaq, Grill Inn, KB Spicy Kitchen, Dine-esty and Fryday Fever.
The online food service platform operates in multiple countries including Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Brunei, Kazakhstan, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Hungary.
Foodpanda Coupons and Offers
With an aim of expanding its customer base many fold, like all other e-commerce companies, FoodPanda offers handsome discounts and cashbacks for a specific period of time. One can find some deal or the other almost always on - on the company website, as well as partner website. With thousands of restaurants as its partners, it is always possible to have some form of Foodpanda coupons or Foodpanda vouchers, active.
Foodpanda offers special discounts for Paytm customers – it offers a flat off plus cashback on all Restaurants for Paytm Customers. For new users, Foodpanda offers attractive schemes - such users get a flat amount off on Food Orders from selected restaurants (restaurants that have offered discounts). Customers can get discounts and various offers using fresh Foodpanda Promo Codes.
To avail all these offers, coupon codes are required, which can be retrieved as per the instructions.
Foodpanda offers flat off on all one orders. Such offers are usually valid only for New Users and on Online Payment. Users are required to apply the given coupon code to avail of this offer. Foodpanda Express services ensures that the food is delivered at the doorstep in 45 minutes.
Customers get food delivered at their doorstep within 45 minutes of confirming the order. These types of offer are valid only on online paid orders. Also, they are valid on restaurants which are enabled with Express Delivery Option and orders containing only those items specifically marked out as eligible for Express Delivery. The service is currently valid in Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, and Delhi & Pune. If the Delivery Time is more than 45 minutes, the customer is eligible for a money-back voucher which is equivalent to the amount of the ordered meal or Rs 200, whichever is less.
FoodPanda is an excellent option to order delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner. FoodPanda with its excellent service has delivered well. FoodPanda offers meals of various cuisines and from various restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind of Restaurants Do You Have Under Your Services?
Foodpanda has a wide variety of culinary selections, offering customers the best of choices for a delightful eating experience. Foodpanda has more than 60 restaurants in its list, which is growing fast. You can choose from Filipino, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Indian, Japanese, Middle Eastern, French and many more menus.
How Do I Cancel My Order?
Cancelation of your order depends on the restaurant you place the order with. Call Foodpanda at (02) 988-6900 and they will help you to cancel your order.
Is It Possible to Get Our Order Customised Instead of Ordering a Fixed Menu Which We See Restaurant-Wise?
As of now, Foodpanda does not offer the facility of customising your order. However, there is a facility that you can add special wishes in the comment box when you check out. The restaurants will then try to adjust your order accordingly. You can put 'extra spicy' or 'I want my steak rare-medium' right there.